Witches Brew > Dreaming

Black faceless shadow like shape appear in my dreams, could it be Satan him self

<< < (3/6) > >>

Shadow:
I know this is way off topic but this is a really good thread, a lot of good comments, advice from different points of view and interesting to read. Good work!

Satan's Child:
The replies above tell you to attempt to fight it... weaken it...curse it...  but eh, i'm going to go that one step in the opposite direction, and, not advise you, merely suggest,. that you give in. I know all this mumbo jumbo "god will save you.." .(no offence to any good/orthodox christians) but I, honestly, don't believe it. I know how cruel this is going to sound, but these are my personal feelings.  Don't you wonder what Master Belial would tell us (say, the date of the apocalypse per chance?) if given a chance to express himself on this Earth, before any such priest or bishop banished him?

Hate mail not appreciated.

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Satan's Child on July 09, 2006, 02:38:54 PM ---The replies above tell you to attempt to fight it... weaken it...curse it...  but eh, i'm going to go that one step in the opposite direction, and, not advise you, merely suggest,. that you give in. I know all this mumbo jumbo "god will save you.." .(no offence to any good/orthodox christians) but I, honestly, don't believe it. I know how cruel this is going to sound, but these are my personal feelings.  Don't you wonder what Master Belial would tell us (say, the date of the apocalypse per chance?) if given a chance to express himself on this Earth, before any such priest or bishop banished him?

Hate mail not appreciated.

--- End quote ---

what sort of master wants a weak submissive, what good is a soul with no will?

why would he bother to tell us anything about our demise..if he proved it a reality, how many people would realize that there is indeed a hell and quickly convert, robbing hell of any souls they're counting on because of humanity's knack for living a life full of wickedness and sin.

or he'd end up in a mental institution sedated by psychotropic drugs, sitting next to jesus in group therapy.   :doh:

Being a devil with a bit of history and a lot of reference, it seems he'd rather discuss such things on how to be more viceful, hedonistic and stir interesting sensations to sustain him on this plane(a big devil would need a lot of energy)...leaving his pets blissfully existing in a life of devient pleasures, oblivious to any spiritual perils...at least that's what those who created him, credit to his influences.

if one believes him to be a true, representative for hell on this world; and not an archetypical scapegoat created in an attempt to deny those dangerous aspects of our own nature, deemed unnatural and inspired by evil.

some may believe god will not save another person...but if those who believe god will, than why wouldn't he?

if it's god, a devil or my personal favorite; mind over matter, it comes down to personal perspective and experience...

in my experience we name our own gods, demons and angels, while having an equal ability to decreate them and any situations that may have come from that naming.

Gods_Soldier:
Alrite man satans child or wateva ur name is i dont care, who are u to tell people to fight not or wat to fight for, belial just anotha name of the real name satan, the prince of darkness, but u should know out of any of em, that there are to sides, and do not underestimate any of em untill it actually goes down!!!!!

Gods_Soldier:
and btw the way no offence either ur alrite lol! its all good!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version