Witches Brew > Dreaming

Black faceless shadow like shape appear in my dreams, could it be Satan him self

<< < (2/6) > >>

Alphamale:
Laugh in it's face if atall possable, it'll eather weaken it or annoy it (don't actually do this, i may just piss him off) try blessing yourself and your home.

jordyn:

--- Quote from: M Sídhe on July 06, 2006, 05:28:15 PM ---Totally agree with Morticia, but the thing you saw in your dream is not probably not Satan, nor Belial himself, but probably a follower of Belial under the cult "Sons of Belial". Well it might not be a cult, but thats the name of his followers. :spy:

--- End quote ---

interesting that you mentioned them, i wonder if they are as old as they claim?!?   

http://www.geocities.com/jhanshermann/

:-o

slayer:
Question is why would they appear to him in a dream

Phantom X:
If you look through demon encounters with people, many of them claim that before physical activity started, they had dreams with the 'demon' in them. Sometimes, though unlikely, they can get power off the fear caused by the dreams, it would have to be a great amount to do so. Considering he believes that this demon is in his dreams, its safe to say that it has continued to live off the fear, the only thing that throws me off is the timeline. Maybe they arent dreams but visions of the future?

jordyn:

--- Quote from: slayer on July 07, 2006, 12:45:10 PM ---Question is why would they appear to him in a dream

--- End quote ---

the subconscious mind is easier to penetrate than a conscious one, he may have sensed something, even before he started to notice the activity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version