Witches Brew > Dreaming

LUCID DREAMS

<< < (3/12) > >>

TheTerror:
Hahaha sorry thats funny. Don't ask why just accept it.

I can sometimes control my dreams.If it is a regular dream and not a nightmare and a_____(what ever the future dreming is called) dream. Sometimes I could control the nightmares but it was more like my mind only had two or three options.

Mr. Kreepy:

--- Quote from: Regina Terra on October 29, 2008, 07:17:28 PM ---It sounds to me like you are having a problem leaving your comfort zone. Humans, whether we like to admit it or not, are creatures of habit, we function best when we are in the normal routine.

If we try anything new, our subconscious minds might not now how to react, having never been in that situation before. So it simply refuses to cooperate.

--- End quote ---

What evidence do you have to support this claim? I'm most interested to know where you got this knowledge!  :-)

--- Quote from: TheTerror on October 29, 2008, 10:58:41 PM ---Hahaha sorry thats funny. Don't ask why just accept it.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps I'm just being stiff, but I don't find dreaming about killing myself to be very amusing. If you do, I think something is very, very wrong with you.

TheTerror:
No not that, sorry.I meant what she said about humans.

Mr. Kreepy:
Oh, okay. Sorry about the misunderstanding dude.
There are few things I take seriously, but waking up after a dream about shooting myself in the head is just something I can't laugh about.

TheTerror:
I wouldn't either. And do you have these types of dreams all the time, cause that would make me go crazy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version