Dead... And Not So Dead > The Dead and the Undead

Zombie apocalypse – where would you prefer to be?

(1/10) > >>

Ladygriffin:
We've been discussing the possibility of a zombie apocalypse in a number of topics before. But one thing we haven't discussed (I think) is what geographic location we would prefer to be at if the dead start to rise from their graves.

It may sound a bit biased, but I would very much prefer to be somewhere in Sweden. These are the main reasons for my choice:

A)   Not many people live here. Giving you plenty of possibilities to create your own sanctuary away from others.
B)   Most people opt to be cremated when they're dead. Meaning that there are actually not many corpses that can rise from their graves and attack the living.

So…. where would you like to be in case of a zombie attack?
And I don't need you to give away the exact location…. just a general idea of where and – more important – why.

LeXtruX:
A place like New Zealand (don't know if it's spelled right): it has a nice comfortable climate, but there are vast open spaces that aren't inhabited.
Though Sweden norway or finland would definitly be my 2nd choice for this is closer to my home, but Sweden has it's nasty habit of being very terribly cold during automn and winter... and I hate cold oO
anyway my reasons are:
1) Large uninhabited areas
2) better climate

matthew321:
I would like to be out of the country in a remote area like a big island. I would put 10 foot barb wire all around and anyone who climbs up will be killed. There will be signs stating a warning before this happens. If you find me cruel well I take no chances and will repopulate the earth with my chosen companions if I have too but no more people in this group (except offspring).
The climate matters little to me all I care about is finding somewhere isolated and away from people.

AEUBERTI:
Somewhere with a low population in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.  Hunting & fishing is good & I know enough about the edible plants to live well.;}

SKGS:
I would like to be some where in the mid west. In a log cabin with an arsenal of weapons and a survival manual. Not to leave out my other half who has a love for weapons of any kind and he likes to hunt.
And my sons who say "always double tap" :-D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version