Author Topic: The best sword type against zombies.  (Read 16227 times)

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
Re: The best sword type against zombies.
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2011, 05:16:24 PM »
I do understand the whole want for use of plasma, read the article as well. But it seems to me the fun part of the whole experiment would be making it work. Not doing it the easiest way possible, but what would result in something more productive. Would you rather spend a longer period of time finding a way to make it without plasma? Or have a use of limited "ammo" so to speak?
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2011, 02:46:48 AM »
Nanites. Nanites that "eat" infected zombie cells. Leaving us with dead bodies........... and if it was recent, Normal healthy people who need a lot of food and water to recover.
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
But don’t be afraid. And don’t forget...
You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
-Kingdom Hearts

Nina
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2011, 12:19:51 PM »
But, what if nanites get hungry and if they will bide to Asimovs laws of self preservation, they will seek food none the less ;) Will they like chicken? :lol:

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2011, 02:03:26 PM »
Lots and lots of maggots. They eat only dead tissue, and I assume a zombie is decaying, therefore dead tissue. We drop them by the ton via helicopter, then pop the bubbly and declare victory.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2011, 02:44:18 PM »
Vultures would become the new dogs of war. I think if I was a zombie, I wouldnt want to mess with a swarm of vultures.

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2011, 03:59:44 PM »
Nanites. Nanites that "eat" infected zombie cells. Leaving us with dead bodies........... and if it was recent, Normal healthy people who need a lot of food and water to recover.

We have something similar already and it is readily available in many introductory implements.   I of course am referring to fire.

And Vicious, what I want is an implement that would be readily available in the instance of urgent need.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2011, 05:56:42 PM »
While it may not be immediate like the other ideas, itwould be easy to get to even after infection spreads.

Night Energy
  • Vampires
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2011, 10:42:58 AM »
The nanites aren't really a bad idea, but they are not any blade type, however they could be effective.
The pain will follow you even if you don't want.

Thinking bad of yourself is the worst thing it can ever happen to you.

Say things against me, but think on them before.- me

Muerte

• Realized Monster
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2011, 02:24:56 PM »
The nanites aren't really a bad idea, but they are not any blade type, however they could be effective.

Nanites would invade the body of the infected and attack the virus, destroying it, and there by rendering the infect harmless.  Think of Nanites as super White Cells.

While it may not be immediate like the other ideas, itwould be easy to get to even after infection spreads.

I find what I am about to say cliché but..............

Joker  "See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I like gunpowder...and dynamite...and gasoline!"
  As he said, these things are Cheap, and they are plentiful.   (Also if you are near a construction/destruction site you may be able to get your hands on some Thermite, fun stuff that Thermite.

In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2011, 08:37:54 PM »
Point made, but a bit messy for my liking. I like to keep in mind how much effort will be required for the clean up.

Muerte

• Realized Monster
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2011, 08:12:02 AM »
Point made, but a bit messy for my liking. I like to keep in mind how much effort will be required for the clean up.

Diesel and a match makes clean up a breeze.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2011, 08:33:59 AM »
Too risky. Get a breeze in and you've got undead ashes filling the air. No telling how dangerous that could be.

drakes-_hand
  • Young Beast
  • lost interest
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2011, 09:28:34 PM »
a spear even if it get's dulled by the endless hoards of zombies you can still  use it to push them back until you can get something else like maybe   :spy: :gun:
lost interest

Muerte

• Realized Monster
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2011, 09:36:53 AM »
Too risky. Get a breeze in and you've got undead ashes filling the air. No telling how dangerous that could be.

I see you caught the "Breeze" reference lol.  But I think I should ask, are we assuming that the virus can not be destroyed by fire? 

Scenario:  If a zombie bleeds on board and you come along a day later and put your hand in the same spot would you catch the disease?  What I am getting at is if the virus reaches open air is it still viable (In akin to most others that die within minutes of being introduced to air/atmosphere)

drakes-_hand
  • Young Beast
  • lost interest
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2011, 11:34:17 AM »

I see you caught the "Breeze" reference lol.  But I think I should ask, are we assuming that the virus can not be destroyed by fire? 

Scenario:  If a zombie bleeds on board and you come along a day later and put your hand in the same spot would you catch the disease?  What I am getting at is if the virus reaches open air is it still viable (In akin to most others that die within minutes of being introduced to air/atmosphere)

i always thought you would need an open wound  if not than there goes my full plate mail plan   most believe that a zombie virus would be transferable like rabies in the saliva sorry i am jumping in like this  :embarassed: 
lost interest