Author Topic: Movies!  (Read 715 times)

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
Movies!
« on: October 16, 2011, 01:19:24 AM »
So yeah I like movies alot who else does? The new the thing movie was fricken awesome and really freaky, its right up there with the firts one, whole else thinks so? *<:)
The more you keep pushing people away the less help you'll get towards the end. Call me arrogant, call me stubborn, beat me as bad as you want, I still wont quit and I damn sure wont back down.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
Re: Movies!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 03:39:22 AM »
I was actually not looking forward to it. Love Jon Carpenter's The Thing, but this new one didn't seem all that appealing.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

Nina
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 05:16:07 AM »
I think I can freely call myself a movie freak  :lol: didnt watch the new Thing yet though, but from the trailer it looks promising. Although, to a point gotta agree with Vicious, Carpenter is the MAN!!! Its gonna be hard to compete with that.

TeteoInan

• Great Master
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 06:19:35 AM »
I won't be going out of my way to see it, but I wouldn't mind checking it out.
"Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle."

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 12:56:19 PM »
Ok cool, but it was awesome.  :-D
Has anyone seen real steel yet?
The more you keep pushing people away the less help you'll get towards the end. Call me arrogant, call me stubborn, beat me as bad as you want, I still wont quit and I damn sure wont back down.

TeteoInan

• Great Master
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 04:49:50 PM »
Rock'em Sock'em robots on Steroids and serious upgrades  :laugh:

No, I haven't. Again, won't be going out of my way, but when it hits Rentals I'll pick it up at some point.

I'm excited for Immortals.
"Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle."

Wolfman528
  • Black Monk
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 10:52:05 AM »
Mom took me to the movies in November for my 18th, but she guilted me into watching breaking dawn instead of Immortals. Needless to say which I really wanted to see. But who's wanting to see Chronicle and Ghost Rider this month?
When we are not curious about the world around us, we might as well be dead.

TeteoInan

• Great Master
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 05:31:19 PM »
I'm waiting on some reviews from folks I can trust before I go and spend the money on Chronicle...
I may end up waiting until Netflix has it.
The only opinion I've heard on it so far is that it was better than The Covenant.

Nina
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 09:30:41 AM »
Ive seen it... honestly... it was boring, predictable and sometimes it just looked like a joke. Interesting premise but without good overall thinking... a lot of really annoying scenes with them "exploring" their new powers like a bunch of stupid frustrated ignorant annoying teens. In some moments i just wished someone came there and lady slap them all.

1/10

but just my opinion xD

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 07:44:52 PM »
Yeah it was. I didn't like it very much, I've just seen ghost rider 2 and it was awesome! I'm about to watch act of valor, I'll let y'all know how it is.