Author Topic: How To Communicate W/ The Dead  (Read 12350 times)

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
Re: How To Communicate W/ The Dead
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2010, 11:59:09 PM »
 I do not have one. I rely on myself in those situations. Not always, I'll admit, but 99% of the time.
...The monster in the cage
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2010, 02:05:31 AM »
Maybe you dont have one because you dont need one lol. Nothing wrong with relying on yourself, that was just the first time Id been attacked. Wasnt sure how to handle it, what to do.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2010, 04:03:59 PM »
 Oh I'm not saying anything against you. I apologize if it came across that way. And I don't apologize often, lol. Well, that could very well be why your guardian is no longer around.
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2010, 05:33:31 PM »
I didnt take it as offensive or anything, hell if you are strong enough to not need one be proud. Not haughty or anything, keep helping others and what not, but be proud you can handle yourself. And I dont know about that being a reason for it to leave. As long as Ive known of people with guardians, the guardians never leave their side.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2010, 06:26:17 PM »
 Oh, I'm proud of it... a tad mystified, but proud. :wink:
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2010, 07:15:03 AM »
Kudos are appreciated but not deserved, since really I got lucky. And I wasnt alone. My guardian was there that day, and I havnt heard from it since. Maybe just not showing itself to me, maybe worse, Id rather hope its just not showing itself.

ah well ok, well maybe it wasn't luck.. maybe instincts ?? ah well what i could guess from this is that well how can i explain it... ok you're protector isn't gonna be there to hold your hand every single time when u get attacked and thought that u could handle it or sat back to see how much u can handle yourself to see your strengths.. sorry if i'm not making much sense i'm just kind of rushed right now and all my thoughts are running around.
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2010, 03:18:53 PM »
Its not that it doesnt make sense, its just that every Guardian I know of has always stuck by the one its with. Considering its with the person from birth and grows as the person grows (in all aspects), it seems a waste to suddenly leave. And Im not wanting to "hold my hand", when I said I was worried I meant I was worried about it not me. I worry as to whether or not the Guardian is ok, I dont want or need it to be there every time I get attacked.

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2010, 04:44:11 PM »
when I said I was worried I meant I was worried about it not me. I worry as to whether or not the Guardian is ok, I dont want or need it to be there every time I get attacked.

That was made rather evident in the subsequent posts.

I'm not sure how we got so off topic, but lets steer it back, shall we?

How do you communicate with the dead?? Personally... I talk to them. Just as if I'm talking to someone standing right in front of me. Sometimes this is done out loud, sometimes not. There is only one ghost that I talk to differently, and I'm not even sure I could really explain that correctly. I'll try if you like, lol.
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2010, 04:49:37 PM »
Same here Kadesh, though a lot of people seem to think that it doesnt work that way. They think some sort of special method is needed. But no, just talking works fine for me too. And sorry I stated the whole care for it not me thing, its just it seemed thats where it was going with CM's post.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 04:52:39 PM by ViciouslyMe »

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2010, 04:52:11 PM »
 Using a 'special method' is where people screw up. I always have this mental picture of a ghost just standing there looking at these people like "wtf?"  Then there are the fanatics that take everything and try to turn it into something supernatural. Sometimes the wind is just the wind.
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2010, 05:00:00 PM »
Though now I wonder, do you have to communicate with the dead in their language or do your words (no matter the language) hold meaning to them?

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2010, 05:29:12 PM »
 We speak to them out of respect. But I think it's the spirit that really does the communicating. Which is why the actual language never seems to matter.
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2010, 05:43:54 PM »
Thats what it always seems like, but a little confirmation helps.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2010, 09:30:59 PM »
Lol just another line to piss it off. But no you're right, some things don't need to be spoken to in words. I always feel stupid explaining this, but sometimes the conversation happens in your own mind. Now let me get past feeling crazy for a second and explain. Its like knowing what it wants to say, maybe like the words are being placed in your mind but not to try and bend your mind. You either get me or not, theres not too much more explaining I can do there.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2010, 07:23:24 AM »
Thanks Kadesh, a bit reassuring that I'm not insane lol. At least for now.