Author Topic: 3 things you'd bring with you if zombies invade.  (Read 20699 times)

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
  • Go forward, never look back!
    • LeXart.be
Re: 3 things you'd bring with you if zombies invade.
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2009, 07:03:04 AM »
Ok, first of, a joke:
I would take with me:
* A crowbar
* A auxilary biohazard suit
* A flashlight

I won't take along firearms, since you can pick them up from gunstores and other depo's of firearms ;) (ok I was refering the things you get in Half Life, why I say this, think of the parts accalerator they are building in swiss (I think it's there) but sry that does look a bit too much like what happens in Half Life, and Gordon Freeman seems to have the largest chance to survive ^^)

But now, seriously
* A dual bladed greatsword (bit like rebelion of Dante in DMC, sry, but I can somehow do that stingerskill he does ^^)
* 2 guns (desert eagles or five-sevens (desert eagle is good for close range and is powerful, five-seven shoots faster and has a larger range too, but isn't too powerfull) that has the possibility to infuse spiritual energy to give a bigger blast
* my coat, combats and black marine pants and a kevlar as body armor :)

I'll just smash my way through the living damned like a knife goes through hot butter :)
call me DMC addict, but that's how I would like to do it, it sounds crazy, but you're doomed anyway, so why not take the risk and have fun, and hey, maybe you even survive the whole damnation^^ then you'dd have an awesome story to tell the other survivors ^^

If I could pick a 4th item I would take an mp3 player with good metal, powermetal and other songs that could be fit for battles :) just to get in the mood though:)
Fight for those you've lost and fight for those you don't want to lose! -LeXtruX-
"Yes, I made my avatar... Yes I made everything myself, and No I did not use any existing pictures" ^_^

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2009, 01:40:34 PM »
  Quick question.  Why does eveybody seem to be insistant on lugging around all this heavy equipment.  You do realize that after a couple of miles you're going to be so tired that you'll wish you had choosen something else right?  It's not as if the streets will be paved and clear for your convenience, and for those of you who wish to use bikes/motor cycles, remember that you have to balance all that wieght while on the move, and you may have to react quickly given unknow circumstances.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2009, 04:23:07 PM »
  Quick question.  Why does eveybody seem to be insistant on lugging around all this heavy equipment.  You do realize that after a couple of miles you're going to be so tired that you'll wish you had choosen something else right?  It's not as if the streets will be paved and clear for your convenience, and for those of you who wish to use bikes/motor cycles, remember that you have to balance all that wieght while on the move, and you may have to react quickly given unknow circumstances.
yea, but we like to act tough and kickass^^ anyway, I would make the best of it and just swing around a greatsword, stabbing with it :) if I am going to die anyways I would at least enjoyed my last moments:)
Fight for those you've lost and fight for those you don't want to lose! -LeXtruX-
"Yes, I made my avatar... Yes I made everything myself, and No I did not use any existing pictures" ^_^

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2009, 05:21:16 PM »
yea, but we like to act tough and kickass^^ anyway, I would make the best of it and just swing around a greatsword, stabbing with it :) if I am going to die anyways I would at least enjoyed my last moments:)

I see, in that case I will be sure to light a candle for you when I find one.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2009, 04:54:06 AM »
yea, also, I never ever got to the end of my limits so I think I can keep going on quite some time:)

DragonDude2994

• Vampires
  • Fearless Warrior
  • The seventh haven is no longer your threshold
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2009, 08:02:13 AM »
i'd take:
* phone for contact
* penknife for the sake of it, and some of the tools are nifty
* can i have gun and bullets as one choise?? if not just the gun in the hope that i might work to scare them off, although i doubt zombies would care...... hmmm... i'll just stick with a gun and bullets :-)
Tom o_0
How long can Evil be kept at bay when the simple mind of a Child is so easily twisted?
and when the child is Evil, who then claims Leadership?

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2009, 08:07:56 AM »
i'd take:
* can i have gun and bullets as one choise?? if not just the gun in the hope that i might work to scare them off, although i doubt zombies would care...... hmmm... i'll just stick with a gun and bullets :-)

they call that a loaded gun :wink: :gun:

DragonDude2994

• Vampires
  • Fearless Warrior
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2009, 08:10:39 AM »
yeh but you still need extras, for instance a shot gun - you get two shots and then your dead!
Tom o_0
How long can Evil be kept at bay when the simple mind of a Child is so easily twisted?

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2009, 08:11:41 AM »
Go for a Desert Eagle and be sure to know where the weaponstores are

DragonDude2994

• Vampires
  • Fearless Warrior
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2009, 08:14:18 AM »
yeh, although if you can have anything you could choose some far out lazer gun from aliens which runs on solar AND lunar power... yes in fcat i'll stick with that  :gun: :lol:
Tom o_0

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2009, 08:15:28 AM »
even better, go for the Kamehame ha^^ runs on spiritpower:) and take senzu beans with you xD lol soz, but it's a good idea, if only we knew if such a weapon existed ;)

DragonDude2994

• Vampires
  • Fearless Warrior
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2009, 08:19:37 AM »
aaahhhhh, don't reming me of dragon ball Z, *shudders* after being brought up on that show i now hate all manga

how about the kah gash, that would be an intresting choise  8-)
Tom o_0

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2009, 10:06:50 AM »
even better, go for the Kamehame ha^^ runs on spiritpower:) and take senzu beans with you xD lol soz, but it's a good idea, if only we knew if such a weapon existed ;)
You. Shut up. The Kamehameha does not run on spirit energy. It runs on Ki/Chi(life energy). In DBZ both are different energies regardless of how they are traditionally perceived and understood.

You Shut up. Making a viable solar energy weapon would either  need a whole lotta solar panels or a giant magnifying glass.

you cannot make a lunar light weapon because lunar light is merely reflected sunlight.  And is quite diluted. Plus most of the heat is lost upon contact with the moons surface so you only have the smaller amount of light to work with.

PS stop acting silly. it makes me look serious.
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
But donít be afraid. And donít forget...
You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
-Kingdom Hearts

DragonDude2994

• Vampires
  • Fearless Warrior
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2009, 10:13:10 AM »
yes sir!

and what about the kah gash? any critisism for that??
Tom o_0

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2009, 10:18:19 AM »
yes sir!

and what about the kah gash? any critisism for that??

hmm how about  not using a weapon that has the potential to kill yourself and everything else? Thats kinda logical.

PS: Don't make me insult your intelligence. You'll end up embarrassing the both of us.
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
But donít be afraid. And donít forget...
You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
-Kingdom Hearts