Author Topic: Curious - Who believes they aren't human?  (Read 9545 times)

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
Re: Curious - Who believes they aren't human?
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2010, 06:47:42 AM »
 There's nothing in my sofa...... However, I have a couple pillows on top... does that count? And I think I'm a 'type' of human... just not the full thing. :wink:
...The monster in the cage
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Angelus

• Watchers
  • Realized Monster
  • Im not what you think.
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2010, 03:13:19 PM »
Awesome. i love M&Ms. Heard you guys have pretzel ones in the states now. We only get chocolate, peanut, or crispy. I want pretzel!
I just tried those, and all I can say is =() ohmmnomnomnom!

Nice. Im gonna order myself some from the net.

There's nothing in my sofa...... However, I have a couple pillows on top... does that count? And I think I'm a 'type' of human... just not the full thing. :wink:

Your sofa sucks. lol.
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. Alexander Pope.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2010, 10:19:18 PM »
Awesome. i love M&Ms. Heard you guys have pretzel ones in the states now. We only get chocolate, peanut, or crispy. I want pretzel!
I just tried those, and all I can say is =() ohmmnomnomnom!

I tried them, they were good but to much pretzel not enough chocolate. :) I like Chocolate with my pretzel, thank you not just a tiny taste of it. :) However, they are good I will give them that!

I would say I'm human. I think. Maaaaaybe :D  :evil: Those horns hold up my halo just so you know :p
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2010, 06:59:44 PM »
 My sofa doesn't suck... I'm just a bit of a neat freak. Oh yeah, and I hardly ever sit on it. I have all this space and I spend most of my time in one of two rooms. Pretty sad actually.
...The monster in the cage
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2010, 05:14:11 AM »

lol yep  :-D well if it makes u feel any better, i haven't tried the pretzel one yet lol.
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

bhambrice
  • Christians
  • Young Beast
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2010, 03:37:12 PM »
[
I would say I'm human. I think. Maaaaaybe :D  :evil: Those horns hold up my halo just so you know :p

I thought I was human but my husband says I also have horns holding up a plastic halo; i don't see any horns  when I look in the mirror.......hmm  :wink:

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2010, 09:23:13 PM »
Mine are there and they have their own sign pointing to it saying 'here they are!!!!' :p
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2010, 07:04:37 AM »

I thought I was human but my husband says I also have horns holding up a plastic halo; i don't see any horns  when I look in the mirror.......hmm  :wink:

lol i've got more than horns... i have a tail too  :laugh:
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

Freak_Me_Monster

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2010, 03:50:46 PM »
I do not think everyone who can be called "Homo Sapiens" is truly in that category, to begin with, but classification is something scientists (Bio) must work out with other scientists, like paleontologists, etc. and that will go one forever for them, until they cease to be.
I am not a were/therian, I am not a vampire, as I am the same chain of those who have come through the bloodline of Earth, and none of us are quite "human" either, and I think that it's really whatever needs to spring from us, anyway, and eventually "homo sapiens" will be meaningless, to end with. It is because things beyond us (like, say, the Elder Gods and their Nemesis, the Old Ones, are at hand.)
Om.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2010, 06:48:38 PM »
I think you better up your mysteriousness a notch or three. That basic-high-school-twilight wisdom won't cut it here.

Angelus

• Watchers
  • Realized Monster
  • Im not what you think.
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2010, 06:03:38 PM »
I do not think everyone who can be called "Homo Sapiens" is truly in that category, to begin with, but classification is something scientists (Bio) must work out with other scientists, like paleontologists, etc. and that will go one forever for them, until they cease to be.
I am not a were/therian, I am not a vampire, as I am the same chain of those who have come through the bloodline of Earth, and none of us are quite "human" either, and I think that it's really whatever needs to spring from us, anyway, and eventually "homo sapiens" will be meaningless, to end with. It is because things beyond us (like, say, the Elder Gods and their Nemesis, the Old Ones, are at hand.)

"At hand"? Realy? What are we talking here? Like in the next few years or should I expect Cthuluh and pals round about lunch time?

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2010, 07:46:09 PM »
I hope they're polite enough to wait till after lunch.

I am 100% human, and wouldn't want to be anything else. Being human is great, and we still have yet to reach our full potential.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

onishadowolf

• Weres
  • Realized Monster
    • FaceBook
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2010, 09:41:16 PM »
Wait! Did I just see a H.P. Lovecraft reference? That's intriguing, in the least.
-The shadows connect us all-

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2010, 09:46:37 PM »
Why not? Love his writings.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

Angelus

• Watchers
  • Realized Monster
  • Im not what you think.
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2010, 04:11:44 AM »
Yeah. Freak Me Monster mentioned the Old Ones so I wen't to Lovecraft.