Author Topic: Zombie apocalypse – where would you prefer to be?  (Read 5278 times)

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
Re: Zombie apocalypse – where would you prefer to be?
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2010, 10:00:27 PM »
I would prefer to be on a mountain somewhere in the middle of the US where no one resides. Or on a mountain period where it's cold and they can all freeze to death, however, if that's not possible. Then I would probably board up my house like it's hurricane season and defend it as much as possible.
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2010, 06:39:17 PM »
I already live far out in the country, and have access to many weapons and my own isolated water source. So, I'd likely just run into town and steal a lifetime's supply of twinkees; those things NEVER go bad.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2010, 09:29:19 PM »
Now thats not fair, living in isolation with all the Twinkies. At the very least leave a few for those who get to suffer through the Apocalypse.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2010, 11:14:24 PM »
Now thats not fair, living in isolation with all the Twinkies. At the very least leave a few for those who get to suffer through the Apocalypse.

Moloch? Share? O___O I know he shares pearls of wisdom, but I doubt if there was a zombie apocalypse he'd share his food supply with us. But I'm a ninja! (mutters afraid of spiders...but that won't stop me!) lol :p However, Moloch himself might.... >_< I'll just stay away from the twinkies....
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2010, 02:19:47 AM »
*grioan*
Zombieland quote....... Remember your cardio.
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
But don’t be afraid. And don’t forget...
You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
-Kingdom Hearts

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2010, 11:21:29 AM »

Moloch? Share? O___O I know he shares pearls of wisdom, but I doubt if there was a zombie apocalypse he'd share his food supply with us. But I'm a ninja! (mutters afraid of spiders...but that won't stop me!) lol :p However, Moloch himself might.... >_< I'll just stay away from the twinkies....

If those were pearls... some folks here could make a necklace with them...

And CP, I'm not afraid of ninjas or spiders... Though, for the right price I could be convinced to share...

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2010, 12:27:19 PM »
For a crate Id give you my soul, but that offers only on the table during the Zombie Apocalypse. Not after, not before, just during.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2010, 12:43:52 PM »
A soul for a crate of Twinkies? Nah... not worth it.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2010, 01:41:23 PM »
Well, cant blame a guy for trying. Unless he gets in your way, then you can.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2010, 10:07:01 PM »
Lol I think they were pearls of wisdom, pearls of wisdom to pull their head out of their arse :D

I would have offered my soul if I knew it was worth more than a Bologna sandwich.... >_< I could offer unlimited Internet for free during the apocalypse, I just have to study for my certification first then I'll really be able to offer it :p

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2010, 01:50:08 AM »
But where would you have the power source? Eventually the power plants will fail with no one caring for them, so it seems that wouldnt be worth either.

onishadowolf

• Weres
  • Realized Monster
    • FaceBook
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2010, 06:57:38 AM »
Hey, wait a minute....twinkees do go bad. I found that out first hand. If someone tells you it's been in the box in the pantry for a year and half...don't eat it. I told him twinkees don't go bad, and opened the box and took one out the packaging and bite into it and gagged.  They were still sealed in plastic, so it's the filling that goes bad, after reading the ingredients, I saw that it's dairy based.

..........Damn you "Family Guy" and "Zombieland" for lying to us! Damn you!!
-The shadows connect us all-

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2010, 07:58:48 AM »
Yeah, I was joking about the Twinkies. I'd actually hunt the deer here in my neck of the woods, and wild boars, etc.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2010, 04:08:19 PM »
And wild Twinkies. Fresh kill, even better.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2010, 04:32:33 PM »
But where would you have the power source? Eventually the power plants will fail with no one caring for them, so it seems that wouldnt be worth either.

I could think of something.. I'd have a box of MRE's... lol lots of them... O___O