Author Topic: Zombie apocalypse where would you prefer to be?  (Read 5277 times)

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
Re: Zombie apocalypse where would you prefer to be?
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2010, 04:46:33 PM »
Ew, Id rather die than "live" off MREs. To hell with it, Ill just take over a few grocery stores. Save most canned goods for when the power gives, eat refrigerated items first.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2010, 04:53:47 PM »
Ew, Id rather die than "live" off MREs. To hell with it, Ill just take over a few grocery stores. Save most canned goods for when the power gives, eat refrigerated items first.

hey hey! some of those MRE's are good! I can also jimmy rig them to taste better! I'll live off of them! especially if you warm up the jalapeno cheese mmmmmmm 
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

cylinder2166

• Young Beast
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2010, 04:58:11 PM »
I'm gonna hide under matt's bed, either that or one of those uninhabited islands in the pacific
New Signature

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2010, 05:08:20 PM »
Now that jalapeno cheese has been mentioned, it seems Ill be stealing a certain someones MREs. Shh, dont tell.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2010, 05:11:49 PM »
Now that jalapeno cheese has been mentioned, it seems Ill be stealing a certain someones MREs. Shh, dont tell.

good luck finding my stash of MRE's! :D

Hmmm I might hide in guam, there aren't many people there, it's got beautiful beaches! So I could go kill all the zombies and then relax on the beach! :D maybe make me a margarita! lol
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2010, 05:13:51 PM »
Hmm, she doesnt seem to have realized that she has just revealed her location. Finding these MREs with cheesy jalapeno goodness may be easier than previously expected.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2010, 05:20:16 PM »
Just because I said I'd be on the island doesn't mean you'll find me easily. I just scared the living crap out of my mom by walking in front of her... :) Good luck finding me. Even when you find me good luck getting me to reveal my stash of food.. :p

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2010, 05:27:30 PM »
Ve have ways of making you talk. But yeah, youve actually got the right idea. A Zombie Apocalypse would be the end, no coming back to a normal life. So spending the rest of it on a beach? Hells to the yeah.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2010, 05:35:38 PM »
Lol, a practically deserted beach too. I visited Guam once, and maybe saw 20 people all together... O_O so I wouldn't have to kill many. :)

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2010, 05:40:32 PM »
Like I said, one hell of a plan. I can understand people wanting to go all wilderness, but we dont know if the zombie infection or virus or whatever would affect animals. I dont know about you, but I dont want to take the risk of a zombie bear attack.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2010, 05:42:07 PM »
Very true, I wonder if it would affect fish,... just think death by fishing...  *<:) I would be able to feel the laughter in the after life lol.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2010, 05:47:29 PM »
Thatd be crazy. And what if it was airborne? What if yes zombies killed you and you turned, but also just dying in general would still lead to change?

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2010, 05:55:52 PM »
Well I'd be on a deserted island and eventually starve to death I guess.... seeing as I had already killed everything when I was alive....

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2010, 05:59:58 PM »
That......hmm, hadnt thought of that. Well crap, Im caught of guard.  *<:)

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2010, 06:27:38 PM »
:D I do that. :D lol