Monstrous Café > Monstrous Events

What are you doing for Halloween 2010 ???

<< < (6/9) > >>

rave phillaphia:
I am hanging out with my wereboo and hosting an event by my paranormal research group I formed here on campus (S.P.I.R.I.T.). We are going to have a costume contest for the best, scariest and funniest costumes. There will be a halloween and movie trivia and we will be watching the original "Night of the Living Dead". I will be dressing up as a zombie with my zombie high heels  :-D reppin the chain saw earrings as well.

confused_mystery:

--- Quote from: rave phillaphia on October 27, 2010, 01:26:53 PM ---I am hanging out with my wereboo and hosting an event by my paranormal research group I formed here on campus (S.P.I.R.I.T.). We are going to have a costume contest for the best, scariest and funniest costumes. There will be a halloween and movie trivia and we will be watching the original "Night of the Living Dead". I will be dressing up as a zombie with my zombie high heels  :-D reppin the chain saw earrings as well.

--- End quote ---

lol wow sounds so much more fun than what i might do  :-D

AWBrielle:
I... will be at work for two hours... which makes me very angry because Halloween is my most favorite holiday, more for the background and the "monstrous" reasons behind it, and it just. Oh. I don't know. Apart from work, I'd say I still have to make plans.

Countess:
Kadesh:

I'm sorry that's stinky! Would you be able to do anything after work?

Raziel:

They have colored sparkle/shine fangs that would add a touch of bling without being too much.

Rave:

I really kind of wish I was going to your party!

Halloween is a big day in my house. It's our anniversary as well as Samhain, & my absolute favorite day of the year. My beau & I are dressing as Little Red Riding Hood & the Big Bad Wolf: A Love Story to celebrate our anniversary in the spirit of halloween. We'll do our ritual, hand out candy, & best of all I'm allowed scary movies on tv the whole day. We also usually do a simple version of a dumb supper by having the favorites of those who have passed out, including any pets we have lost.

cylinder2166:
I'm gonna dress up as mario and go to a halloween party

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version