Monstrous Books > New Publications & Authors

Would like some good books to read

<< < (3/3)

Nina:
And now i got a flash of that golden leggings...  :roll: tnx  :lol: Yeah, its pretty awesome, simply sucks you into the world of possible tommorow.

I borrow my card from my kiddo ahaha  :lol:

chaoticpsyche:

--- Quote from: Nina on November 25, 2010, 05:43:38 AM ---And now i got a flash of that golden leggings...  :roll: tnx  :lol: Yeah, its pretty awesome, simply sucks you into the world of possible tommorow.

I borrow my card from my kiddo ahaha  :lol:

--- End quote ---

Sorry didn't mean to give you a flashback.... T___T

I don't have a kid to borrow from.. Actually I don't really know anyone who goes to the library..

Oh Moloch! I'm enjoying that book that you recommended, American Gods, it's good! :) I'm wear the wife comes and visits him in the hotel... Kind of creepy that part is... lol

chaoticpsyche:

--- Quote from: Muerte on November 23, 2010, 10:58:36 PM ---  I would also like to add to the Fantasy list

Terry Goodkind
  Tad Williams

As for Horror/Suspense you can try these guys.  Think of them as a lower version of S.K. (Disregard if you already have them)

Dean Koontz
  John Saul

Let us not forget John Grisham, an awesome legal writer (among a few other areas) and Micheal Crichton.  If you go for Crichton I suggest you go after the Titles of Jurassic Park (All of them), Congo, and Sphere.  The books make the movies (Which in and of themselves are great) look amateurish. 

--- End quote ---

I bought a book by John Saul when I was at the BX today. So far good, and kind of creepy. :) It's called The House of Reckoning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version