Monstrous People > Monstrous and gothic fashion

Motley Vogue

<< < (2/4) > >>

TeteoInan:
I forgot about that.

ArcticWolf88:

--- Quote from: TeteoInan on October 18, 2011, 11:26:47 AM ---I forgot about that.

--- End quote ---

Wow, Azzy and T are badass, BADASS!!!! I've never done anything like suspension, but kind of would like too...but Wolfie is kind of scared at the same time...but want's...but is afraid *Old Inner wolf conflict over this issue restarts*...

Sorry T, the hairdye is now gone...but it was rather similiar to what Gaga had in "The Edge of Glory" music video, and the style was "80s rocker" though, but I had to revert to a more "conservative" hairstyle for my uncles funeral today...*wolf sighs* As soon as this blows over completely (when he is planted tomorrow)...I'm gonna dye my hair Red and style it punk...

My hair is the ultimate expression of how-ever I feel at the time...it changes every couple of weeks... :-P

I only have two tattoos, the aforementioned Spanish one (My Eternal Love, Alexis) and the wolves on my collarbone-upper-chest area...but I want to get one when my daughters born...I don't know what it will be, but I probably will when she is born...

I usually wear "normal stuff" to work (dress shirt etc.), but I wear a lot of goth stuff otherwise...My black coat, my biker boots, my black cargo pants, and the "required" chains and spikes...but I wear my Dre Beats around my neck a lot, or accent it with steampunk stuff...like googles and bowler hats (unless the hairstyle-of-the-week doesn't permit that!)

My Steampunk Goggles, Beats and my tail/ears (read Bane's thread to understand) are kind of like my grown-up "security blankets"...everytime it's been a stressful day or I've had something bad happen, I usually wear one or all of these things...

I only have piercings on my ears though (as of yet, Wolfie wants tongue and eyebrow piercings BAD! :evil:), two on my lower ear and one at the top...

Oh, and I did get my ears *slightly* pointed to resemble wolf ears...I just love my ears, they feel so "wolfy" :-P...but a lot of people think they're odd, and people like my father hate them and say that they're ugly...oh well, could never please Dad before, prolly not gonna start now :lol:

TeteoInan:

--- Quote from: ArcticWolf88 on November 03, 2011, 02:59:40 PM ---Wow, Azzy and T are badass, BADASS!!!! I've never done anything like suspension, but kind of would like too...but Wolfie is kind of scared at the same time...but want's...but is afraid *Old Inner wolf conflict over this issue restarts*...

My hair is the ultimate expression of how-ever I feel at the time...it changes every couple of weeks... :-P

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't call it Badass. Bored, more like.

I use to dye my hair ALL the time before I had my oldest.
For me, it was sometimes for Mood... but mostly for outfits. "I'm going to wear... These colors this week."

ArcticWolf88:

--- Quote from: TeteoInan on November 04, 2011, 11:27:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: ArcticWolf88 on November 03, 2011, 02:59:40 PM ---Wow, Azzy and T are badass, BADASS!!!! I've never done anything like suspension, but kind of would like too...but Wolfie is kind of scared at the same time...but want's...but is afraid *Old Inner wolf conflict over this issue restarts*...

--- End quote ---

I've done Lotus with Azzy, Knee/Falkner with my Brother as my very first time, and Suicide at a Suspension Party a few years ago.
I wouldn't call it Badass. Bored, more like.

I use to dye my hair ALL the time before I had my oldest.
For me, it was sometimes for Mood... but mostly for outfits. "I'm going to wear... These colors this week."

--- End quote ---

I think it is! Wolfies gonna try it now...on Sunday, and in honor of that (and to freak people out!)...I'm gonna do the Crucifix Suspension, I'm still afraid, but really excited at the same time, and I get to freak more people out...which is always fun :-P

When I'm done on Monstrous, my hair is gonna be died totally black with a red streak in it somewhere...and spiked up really tall, total departure from last style...

Wolfie loves to style his fur, and by next week, it will be totally different! I'm in more of a "punk" kind of mood this week!

TeteoInan:
Just relax if you do it.
The feeling, the sensations are a little overwhelming...
It varies, but my first time was me hanging upside down, so I got a whole lot of sensations. ( blood rush, endorphins going nuts... )
I was ready for a nap afterwards.
Very content, very lazy feeling.
I feel like a freak now,  :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version