The Animal Within > Monstrous Animals

Monstrous Pets v.2.0 >(^.^)<

(1/5) > >>

TeteoInan:
There was a Topic started a couple years ago on Members' pets: http://www.monstrous.com/forum/index.php?topic=6357.0

Sooo here's a current one, to talk about the pets you have and/or the pets you'd like to have.
Share your stories, post interesting information if you'd like as well.

EDIT: Didn't feel like modifying the whole thing. So I just deleted the rest of this... >.<

ArcticWolf88:
Wow Teo, that's a verifiable zoo u had going there! :-P

I only have two Wolf-Huskies, Lava and Rumpus...they're my fur babies...:D

(and YES, they're named after Gaga's dogs from Pokerface :roll:)

They're both four years old now...The breeder actually screwed up and they're actually 75/25 hybrid, instead of 60/40...found out two days ago, H3ll yea! :evil:

Lava's my hunting dog though, Rumpus just doesn't seem to care for it, which I find odd, since he's the male wolf/dog...don't they usually do the hunting???

Oh, I was listening to Timeless Miracle's "The Red Rose" yesterday...and howling along to it *embarrased*, and Lava joined in with me and Lex yelled from the other room "What the f*ck is this, pack roll call or something!" and she slammed the door...Ahh, gotta love them pregnancy hormones! *Growls* :back to topic:

TeteoInan:
I'm not allowed to have Snakes or Spiders again...
Fiance doesn't even want me to have Ferrets, but Eff that!!  :-P
When we get that house, I'm going to get a Ferret, a puppy, a turtle for Megatron to mate with, some fish for the kids...
We already have two cats...
and we'll have 3, possibly 4 kiddies...
Now that's a zoo.  :laugh:  :laugh:

ArcticWolf88:

--- Quote from: TeteoInan on November 04, 2011, 09:03:51 PM ---I'm not allowed to have Snakes or Spiders again...
Fiance doesn't even want me to have Ferrets, but Eff that!!  :-P
When we get that house, I'm going to get a Ferret, a puppy, a turtle for Megatron to mate with, some fish for the kids...
We already have two cats...
and we'll have 3, possibly 4 kiddies...
Now that's a zoo.  :laugh:  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

I agree on that one Teo!

If things go to plan, our house in San Juan will be like that, but with 5 or 6 kids (yes, we want to adopt as well) in 10 or 15 years...

Azurahn:
I want a borzoi.

And fark that tarantula man

That thing scared the s**t outta me

I want a pig too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version