Monstrous People > The Psi Zone

Website

<< < (2/2)

heidil:
Since the "auras" that I see are very visible in any light and at any time, I cannot comment on whether you are doing this right or wrong!  Maybe there is someone else here who will be able to shed light on the matter.
I would be interested to read anything about it, coz I am unable to see my own aura, and I have tried the way described in the article.  I wonder why this is?
The auras that I see just are there - i dont have to try and see them at all and like i said in a previous reply, they come and go!

Shapeshifter:
I wouldn't rely on the website too much, I think some people see auras differntly.

Anonymous:
Hmm... actually, after trying it out with some friends I always saw a turquoise outline, so I'm not sure if it was an aura or not... after all... what's the chance of seeing the same "aura" in 3 different people (altough we've got similar personalities)... I don't know if I just need to practice more to see the right color or I'm not seeing the aura at all... for example, I'm unable to see any aura around my head. If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated.

PS. One of my friends also saw a turquoise outline... what's that mean?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version