Witches Brew > Pagan Living

Necromancy

<< < (3/4) > >>

skullkid:
iff there'sonly a small chance that i discover the great book of necromancy in my basement can i summon a horde of undead and control the world?
it's only a question

The_Seeker:
Who knows?  However there is always the possibility of them controlling you right?

jordyn:

--- Quote from: skullkid on May 10, 2006, 12:33:46 AM ---iff there'sonly a small chance that i discover the great book of necromancy in my basement can i summon a horde of undead and control the world?
it's only a question

--- End quote ---

the dead really wouldn't be that useful in controlling the world, you'd have better luck with charm, wit and lots of money.

Lord Pisces luffy:

--- Quote from: The_Seeker on May 10, 2006, 04:29:02 PM ---Who knows?  However there is always the possibility of them controlling you right?

--- End quote ---

as far as i know. thats not possible. for the body can come back to life but the mind is dead for good. so they are mindless zombies

LightWarrior:
If by chance you did find that book I would be more worried about how it got there, or who put it there. As far as I know Vodoo has had the best results with raiseing the dead. There are other text among sects around the world that speak of controling those who have recently left this world, but it was mainly the spirits of those who had just passed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version