Witches Brew > Pagan Living

What makes you a witch???

<< < (3/11) > >>

Necropolis:

--- Quote from: jordyn on August 01, 2006, 09:15:07 AM ---
pretty much, but it's hard for me to make it so simple...i had a lot of influence in my younger years through my father's side of the family...but i didn't actually claim the title of witch until years later, after i sought what i needed on my own...i think a person who can work with naturally occuring energies, manipulating them into manifesting personal improvements and desirescould qualify as a witch. 

--- End quote ---

You had the advantage of having too many "bad" influences in your childhood. While I had to fight everything they taught me about magic about how it was evil, unnatural, required cruelness, can never be used for good etc because my heart screamed out that the information they were forcing on me was WRONG.
And people wonder why I rebelled so hard.

jordyn:
your parents were normal? 

mine have always been a little, odd...i used to hear stories from neighbors of my dad out in the field calling aliens to come and take him home.   :banplea:

Weirdelicious:

--- Quote from: jordyn on August 02, 2006, 07:20:00 AM ---your parents were normal? 

mine have always been a little, odd...i used to hear stories from neighbors of my dad out in the field calling aliens to come and take him home.   :banplea:

--- End quote ---

*<:) Oh yeah? Check this out, when I was a child, my mother used to tell me horror tales before bed! Why? Because they made me laugh! At school, my favorite doll was a latex skeleton! I've been told that my great grand uncle had framed pictures of coffins in his livingroom and when he had guests, late at night he would get up and trow metal plates in the basement to scare them! I come from a weird family...our last name should have been Addams...

jordyn:
i think smith is appropriate...for my family, it's sort of infamous in the town i grew up with...everyone has a smith kid story or something one of my parents did, i don't understand why my mother couldn't relate to the things we pulled off, she was just as...wild.  :roll:

gotta love small town living, and meeting old friends of the parents in a bar.  :-o

Necropolis:

--- Quote from: jordyn on August 02, 2006, 07:20:00 AM ---your parents were normal? 
--- End quote ---

I'd rather not go into it. Lets just say I had an interesting childhood.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version