Witches Brew > Pagan Living

What makes you a witch???

<< < (10/11) > >>

jordyn:
what don't or didn't you like about being a witch sort of person? 

Morticia:
I didn't like the increasing feeling that I was wrong about my beliefs.

I simply could not ignore the Bible anymore.  I wanted to, I refused to even look at it for a while.  People at WOTA (http://www.waroftheangels.org) kept telling me why I was wrong and I would counter back with some argument or other that I had learned from pagan books.

My heart simply wasn't in it anymore.  It came as quite a shock to me to realize I was wrong.  Now, several years later, I believe it was the Holy Spirit working in my life.

Up until that point, I enjoyed witchcraft.  The only thing that got to be tiresome was trying to keep up with so much paraphanalia for rituals.  Also, it makes me sick how much money I wasted on things.  Money that could have been put to much better use.  I consider it payment for a lesson well learned.

~Morticia

jordyn:
i never had and still don't have a sense i was wrong, or wrong about witchery....my general dissatisfaction is that it became another organized religion, witchcraft was never an organized anything and it got to a point where i realized it wasn't any different than anything else, and began to lose the feelings it generated at one time, i started to look for a new thrill...

i guess in a way it came down to Gd or Satan, once witchcraft was getting blahze, i chose the one that was shown to be most, beneficial to my life...keeping me a good happy person, i enjoy peace and happiness, witchcraft once upon a time provided that, but i was becoming more angry at myself and others over it...getting caught up in all the witch war hype, it's funny that Gd's seems newer and more original than the occult. 

if you find the right people.  ;)

i still see witchcraft as a valid and okay path for people to follow if they desire...it's just not a faith that could sustain me, anymore....

any other opinions on witchcraft?

Necropolis:

--- Quote from: jordyn on August 29, 2006, 08:19:54 PM ---what don't or didn't you like about being a witch sort of person? 

--- End quote ---

Silver RavenWolf and people getting instant idea that for some reason you worship "Manou".

jordyn:
i have to agree with you there...the fluffiness and "craft" like approach to anything witchcraft had become tedious some while ago. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version