Witches Brew > Pagan Living

What makes you a witch???

<< < (2/11) > >>

Nina:
Hm, and when someone makes you sad, then suddenly something bad happens to those people? Or when the storm comes you can just smell it? And enjoy in thunder, just go out with this ....urge to dance and chant? And when, as a teenager, I was very upset, stuff falled of the walls, and cats just .....start to surround me and meow in that silent way, just staring at me? Or when I go to woods then some weird energy starts to surround me, like it was alive and ...  almost humanoid? But nothing big happens, only this small details I see when no one other can.....Where do I put  that?

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Nina on August 01, 2006, 02:31:44 PM ---Hm, and when someone makes you sad, then suddenly something bad happens to those people? Or when the storm comes you can just smell it? And enjoy in thunder, just go out with this ....urge to dance and chant? And when, as a teenager, I was very upset, stuff falled of the walls, and cats just .....start to surround me and meow in that silent way, just staring at me? Or when I go to woods then some weird energy starts to surround me, like it was alive and ...  almost humanoid? But nothing big happens, only this small details I see when no one other can.....Where do I put  that?

--- End quote ---

well, it sort of fits the bill...;)

the difference between natural abiliies and actually being a witch however is that the witch aspect requires some sort of study, an attempt to understand and control such abiliites...while finding other energies to keep you balanced...it's pretty scary when things are imbalanced and out of control.

first you should decide what you want to have faith in...you apparantly have the abilities, but until you find a path to master them, it's just raw talent.  I'd suggest looking into some general new age material, they talk about dealing with the abilities, and focus on grounding and centering through meidtation, and have have a less occult like approach than many specific artists.  Go to a book store and browse the new age section, see if anything jumps out at you, an exploration into psychic abilities may help you figure things out to, once you decide on your spiritual path, it'll be easier to focus on a specific area of study.

Nina:
Ok, this is what Im currently doing:
meditating, studying the occult initiations, keter, and train will. chokman, higher visualisation, balance, awarness of self, imagination, wish, mantring my kundalini mantra, body awarness...that kind of training, but it all stays in some peacefull trail, I go to the nature a lot, walk barefoot on forest land...the problem is I dont know the exact start, I just feel the urge to train, and to help

Weirdelicious:

--- Quote from: Nina on August 01, 2006, 02:31:44 PM ---Hm, and when someone makes you sad, then suddenly something bad happens to those people? Or when the storm comes you can just smell it? And enjoy in thunder, just go out with this ....urge to dance and chant? And when, as a teenager, I was very upset, stuff falled of the walls, and cats just .....start to surround me and meow in that silent way, just staring at me? Or when I go to woods then some weird energy starts to surround me, like it was alive and ...  almost humanoid? But nothing big happens, only this small details I see when no one other can.....Where do I put  that?

--- End quote ---

You seem to have the "spark" Nina! Congrats! jordyn is right, study it up!

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Nina on August 01, 2006, 03:05:37 PM ---Ok, this is what Im currently doing:
meditating, studying the occult initiations, keter, and train will. chokman, higher visualisation, balance, awarness of self, imagination, wish, mantring my kundalini mantra, body awarness...that kind of training, but it all stays in some peacefull trail, I go to the nature a lot, walk barefoot on forest land...the problem is I dont know the exact start, I just feel the urge to train, and to help

--- End quote ---

it'll fall into place...just give it time.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version