Apocalypse Soon > The End

Multifaith Guide To The End Times

<< < (2/8) > >>

Andrea Warfare:
Oh wow ha nevermind

Dreamer:
There will be a time where Jesus Christ will come back. And I think that's how it is.
He is a sign of the end of time on earth.

Since all Abrahamic religion agrees on coming of Jesus Christ who is the Messiah, the chosen, the anointed one.
Even though the Jews script does not mention Jesus, but the description fits Jesus Christ the most.

Raziel:
Wrong dreamer. Islam and Judaism both think of jesus as a prophet. Hinduism  sources have been known to imply or outright state that jeus was merely an avatar of vishnu(i think) and there is one other after him(i think).

Buddhism merely believes that there will be another savior for another time. As is the trend in history.

Ravening:

--- Quote from: Dreamer on December 24, 2009, 06:54:38 AM ---There will be a time where Jesus Christ will come back.

--- End quote ---

Already has, if ever gone for long.

Though... There is a saying, not sure if it's from the bible, which goes along the lines of if someone claims to be Christ, do not believe it.  Kinda reminds me of the 'if you see Buddha on the road, kill him' saying.

There won't be any sort of need for thunder to herald his return.

AWBrielle:

--- Quote from: Raziel on October 10, 2010, 06:18:07 PM ---Wrong dreamer. Islam and Judaism both think of jesus as a prophet. Hinduism  sources have been known to imply or outright state that jesus was merely an avatar of vishnu(i think) and there is one other after him(i think).

Buddhism merely believes that there will be another savior for another time. As is the trend in history.

--- End quote ---

Members of my family practice Hinduism, and so I can tell you that he's not an avatar of Vishnu; however, he is regarded as an incarnation of one single God, as with every deity in the Hindu faith, and so he, too, is worshipped.

Basically, you can see similarities in every single religion that are far too obvious to ignore. I'd say the end is a combination of all of these in their raw forms.

As far as we know, the names "Kalki" and "Imam Mehdi" and even "Jesus" may be referring to the coming of the same being at the end of time, and either a new era will begin, or that's just the end.

Just my thoughts. You don't have to agree with them! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version