Monstrous People > Monstrous and gothic fashion

bringing goth to the mainstream?

<< < (3/3)

luminar:
ooooookkkk. whats the problem with having that option when you cant go anywhere else when your stuck inside. and also wouldnt it be cool to have television programming that goths could appreciate instead of hearing about paris hilton all the time. and if goth falls apart because of a television station its already fell apart.

Sick_Angel13:
Yes, it's true that most goths don't spend time watching tv, and goth.net and the other sites are where it's most visited... what really could really entertain us (just like the sites) is a goth magazine, subscribe to read articles that discuss poetry, book reviews, movies, plays and music with stuff like art contests including an advertisement of a variety of regional stores like tattoo studios etc along with announcing debate/book groups and meeting places just to hang around and have fun. It is not necessary to make it mainstream, but avoid letting the dark crowd be swept off the map completely. 

luminar:
did you make that or did you get it somewhere that is freakin awsome! (i know its not a real magazine im talking about the design.

Sick_Angel13:

--- Quote from: luminar on April 24, 2008, 07:04:09 AM ---did you make that or did you get it somewhere that is freakin awsome! (i know its not a real magazine im talking about the design.

--- End quote ---

I found it on the net somewhere, hell would freeze if I knew how to do something like this!XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version