Monstrous People > The Psi Zone

do i have precognitive abilites?

(1/3) > >>

luminar:
i have recently started seeing or experienceing things i have foreseen in dreams and such. i realize i probably do have some precognitive ability my question is how do i develop this ability?

rave phillaphia:
I don't know if that is such a good idea. One because if you know what is going to happen life gets boring (trust me I know), two because you might see death (not yours of course) which is not fun because then you know exactly when someone is going to die and it hurts you cause you can't do anything about it.

its ok sometimes but not all the time.

Moloch:
Rave is right. While it would be nice to see winning lottery numbers, unfortunately, you'd also see things you wouldn't want to see. If your pre-cognitive abilities are most active during your dreams, leave them there, that's where they work best.

luminar:
well thats probably true but if i have these abilities im probably supposed to use them. however developing these abilities would be interfering with the flow of my life which is against my religion. (ponders posting a thread about my religion.) anyway i guess ill just try to write down my dreams and pay attention to them.

Darkdragon3157:
I dunno every time i try to lucid dream i some times get precognition dreams instead then i wake up not remembering half a dream and after a few days have past something extremely familiar happens which is strange.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version