Apocalypse Soon > The End

Need for a new eschatology

<< < (2/3) > >>

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Andrea Warfare on October 21, 2009, 11:03:12 PM ---When the world ends,its going to creep up and bite us in the ass!

--- End quote ---

Sounds a lot like what I always tell people Andrea.

It is often what you discount that bites you in the ass.

jordyn:
Every ending brings a new beginning. I don't think anything will end the world...just a lot of climate change, people will either live with it and survive or they die.  I like the monster reference. It brings to mind the viking story about the end of the world. I have my own theory based on that one.

Angelus:
Let's face it. If the world ends we will all die. Hence the end of the world. If the universe decides to wipe us out then we are all screwed. The only hope is that we get wiped out in a religious style and not in a natural disaster. If it is religious then we have someone to fight. Be it the Antichrist or whichever creature that particular religion uses. Then we have something to fight against. We will all die but we could make one hell of a last stand. Cause if death is coming for me, I'm grabbing him by the nipples and ripping his tits off as I go screaming into the abyss.

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Angelus on March 14, 2012, 03:39:38 AM ---Let's face it. If the world ends we will all die. Hence the end of the world. If the universe decides to wipe us out then we are all screwed. The only hope is that we get wiped out in a religious style and not in a natural disaster. If it is religious then we have someone to fight. Be it the Antichrist or whichever creature that particular religion uses. Then we have something to fight against. We will all die but we could make one hell of a last stand. Cause if death is coming for me, I'm grabbing him by the nipples and ripping his tits off as I go screaming into the abyss.

--- End quote ---

there'd be a lot of fighting if the established government fell and general society broke down...or maybe i've been watching to many doomsday preppers episodes while living the country girl life?

Since lemuria there have always been survivors...the gods need us as much as we were designed to need them and humanity is one of the most ingenius designs created to date.

Bane Bloodfang:

--- Quote from: Angelus on March 14, 2012, 03:39:38 AM --- Cause if death is coming for me, I'm grabbing him by the nipples and ripping his tits off as I go screaming into the abyss.

--- End quote ---

Hahaha XD

QOTD :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version