Monstrous Books > New Publications & Authors

Twilight?! by SM

<< < (3/10) > >>

markus:

--- Quote ---Where's all the killing and draining humans of their tasty, warm blood? I guess a little love is okay, but there's a point where this unreal love thing is going too far.

--- End quote ---

Agreed

Sparkly vampires......OMG  :doh:

Vampires are evil and are killers....thats they way they should be kept...not nicey nicey...oh just thinking about nice loving sweet vampires makes me want to hurl.....who ever heard of a wimpy vampire...never until now  :doh: :gun:

Yes .....vampires can be romantic, even then...the one they love, they kill and turn them into a vampire

Moloch:
Even Lestat, arguably one of the most effeminate vampire characters ever conceived, was a completely and thoroughly ruthless killer at times. In fact, he was, in the Anne Rice books, the epitome of what it meant to be a vampire.

markus:

--- Quote from: Moloch on January 26, 2009, 05:26:27 AM ---Even Lestat, arguably one of the most effeminate vampire characters ever conceived, was a completely and thoroughly ruthless killer at times. In fact, he was, in the Anne Rice books, the epitome of what it meant to be a vampire.

--- End quote ---

That is most true Mo

And he enjoyed it too...being ruthless

avocabryan:
I love these books. She also wrote a book called the host. They are all very good. I would do nearly anything to get my hands on them.

Moloch:
You know, I do actually find the mere ideas she's come up with offensive. It's one thing to use a new idea, or put a new angle on it, but this is destructive. What Anne Rice did was a logical extension of the vampire mythos. What this moron did was not a logical extension of what Anne Rice did. It is just trash.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version