MonsterVision > Monstrous Film-making

Directors X)

(1/4) > >>

confused_mystery:
 Who is your favorite director of all time or if you can't pick one then list your favorites... THEN... explain why they're your favorite directors  :-D

I'll start, my top and only favorite director is... Tim Burton  :-D
I love his style and creativity, reminds me of me but i would be a bit more psychotic and twisted  :-D
I love how he can make goth styles look all festive or just plain scary and dark (not emo pop dark or any of that crap, i mean pure crazy darkness for example sweeney todd  :-D )

ViciouslyMe:
I can't really say anything about favirote directors, because they all tend to make just one thing I like. I guess maybe Quentin Tarantino would be theclosest to favirote, he has more than one work I enjoy. I like his takeon violence, while mixing in some good story and humor. Tim Burton though, I'm sorry to say, is not even on the list of directors I tolerate. For me he lost his creativity and originality a long time ago. Now all he does is ruin classics.

ravinclaw:
Rob Zombie. The man is a genious on many levels. We should build a shrine. He is as monstrous as they come.

ViciouslyMe:
I agree with you Ravin, but we'll see how long it lasts. I imagine he will eventually fall short on a movie, but I am sad he dropped doing a remake of The Blob. I thought it would be interesting to see.

confused_mystery:

--- Quote from: ViciouslyMe on April 14, 2011, 09:04:36 PM ---I can't really say anything about favirote directors, because they all tend to make just one thing I like. I guess maybe Quentin Tarantino would be theclosest to favirote, he has more than one work I enjoy. I like his takeon violence, while mixing in some good story and humor. Tim Burton though, I'm sorry to say, is not even on the list of directors I tolerate. For me he lost his creativity and originality a long time ago. Now all he does is ruin classics.

--- End quote ---

:-o have you not seen the new alice in wonderland ?

--- Quote from: ravinclaw on April 15, 2011, 06:08:06 AM ---Rob Zombie. The man is a genious on many levels. We should build a shrine. He is as monstrous as they come.

--- End quote ---

I.. AGREE AGREE AGREE  :-D but vm is right, lets not hope he doesn't burn out soon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version