The Darker Side > Human Monsters

Parents arrested after starved six-year-old is found trying to eat herself

(1/5) > >>

Nina:
Parents arrested after starved six-year-old is found trying to eat herself in cage - with remains of another child buried in garden

Six-year-old girl covered in sores and faeces had been kept in cage for months
Remains of another child discovered buried under trailer home
Parents charged with murder

The body of a young child has been discovered buried under a home where a six-year-old girl was kept in a cage and almost starved to death.
Police made the grisly discovery of the child's remains while they questioned a couple about the alleged abuse of their daughter.
Brian and Shannon Gore are accused of keeping the girl in shocking conditions and virtually starving her to death.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1383134/Virginia-parents-arrested-starved-6-year-old-caged-remains-another.html#ixzz1LSimh85I

ViciouslyMe:
Oh now that is just messed up, I mean what the hell.

heckco:
I rather deal with demons, monsters, aliens and unknown beings. They are predictable and its their nature but when comes to man. Some people are just worst then demons.

ViciouslyMe:
Yeah, and what makes it worse is sometimes humans will blame demons. I don't think demons,monsters, aliens, and unknown beings are always predictable. But because thisis done by one of our own people, it does make the impact much more devastating.

AWBrielle:

--- Quote from: ViciouslyMe on May 05, 2011, 11:42:20 AM ---Yeah, and what makes it worse is sometimes humans will blame demons. I don't think demons,monsters, aliens, and unknown beings are always predictable. But because thisis done by one of our own people, it does make the impact much more devastating.

--- End quote ---

Quite. The supernatural doesn't scare me the way people do - because, as you said, it's being done by beings that are just like us, supposedly. I expect that kind of behavior from darker entities.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version