Author Topic: Increase in Activity  (Read 2933 times)

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
  • Parting is such sweet sorrow.
    • Blog
Re: Increase in Activity
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2011, 10:39:37 PM »
@TetoInan I've said often that power of thought is what propels the energies around us. According to scientific research, thought is pure energy. For instance - when someone is extremely negative, do notice: everyone tends to shy away from the person. Perhaps that may be due to the abnormal hairstyles and the face makeup, but that is less so than the former. Souls must therefore also be pure energy. For example, when one looks into demonology - what is it that demons want (and believe me, the answer I am providing is far more basic than a full answer, which I can provide, as well.)? A full human host. What makes it possible for them to animate a full human host? The energy that a willing human gives off. I've often heard it said, "Be careful what you wish for;" certainly, with the thought processes that you have shared (and as I enjoy reiterating :P ), that statement has a totally proper meaning.

As for researching on the whole (nick - this may be a better explanation of what I was trying to say earlier); bear in mind that searching on the subject may well be a very good thing to do. However, baby steps. It's good to dig, sure, but not so far in and not with little knowledge on what you're looking for and how to deal with it. Try to find out what's going on first, then do your research, and then strategize. It's not warfare, sure, but it's important to take precautions.
Age is not defined by years, but by intellect and maturity.

Jake
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2011, 07:36:09 AM »
There was one theory I happened upon, and for some reason can't find it through google again ( I should have bookmarked it ) that states ( may not be EXACT, but it's damn close ) :

Ghosts Don't Exist. They're Aliens. Aliens live here on Earth but were Forced into hiding because of the mindset that started things like The Crusades and Witch Trials. Some Managed to flee peacefully, but they Have to return to their Home Planet because they require the balanced minerals and vitamins found in Earth's many Natural resources.

( I rather enjoyed that one. Not really the silliness of it, because I imagine it Can be possible... but I enjoyed looking up to see how many people believe the same idea. I had a hard time finding anything exactly like it, but it's not a rare idea, apparently. )

This reminds me of a couple of books I read a few years ago. I forget at the moment the title of one of them, but the other was Troublesome Things: A History of Fairies and Fairy Stories by Diane Purkiss. Purkiss (although she wasn't the first to discuss this) made a comparison between original fairy encounters and the modern phenomena of alien abduction. This alludes to the philosophy that "the human mind cannot bear very much blankness - where we do not know, we invent, and what we invent reflects our fears of what we do not know," and today, space is the biggest blank we so far know "and so the fairies have found their home there..." The other book used a wonderful turn of phrase about the slowly disappearing faeries at the bottom of the garden and the any-day-now alien invasion:  "The faeries are going, going, going, but never quite gone, while the aliens are coming, coming, coming, but never quite here."

TeteoInan

• Great Master
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2011, 08:58:35 AM »
I've often heard it said, "Be careful what you wish for;" certainly, with the thought processes that you have shared (and as I enjoy reiterating :P ), that statement has a totally proper meaning.

I was raised with a few old sayings, that is definitely the one that gets stressed the most in my Family.

This reminds me of a couple of books I read a few years ago. I forget at the moment the title of one of them, but the other was Troublesome Things: A History of Fairies and Fairy Stories by Diane Purkiss.

I have Fairies and Fairy Stories: A History and At the Bottom of the Garden: A Dark History of Fairies, Hobgoblins, Nymphs, and Other Troublesome Things
I haven't actually read them, but I've skimmed through both books here and there.
"Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle."

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
    • Blog
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2011, 11:43:18 AM »
I've been doing a bit of what I call "active group-study" with a few folks that are psychically attuned - and mind you, I absolutely DO NOT recommend this for ANYONE; we are only doing it because we know the consequences and have studied enough to know exactly how to keep things safe (or, at least, how to fix any problems that crop up) - to test out the activity theory. At first, there was no activity. We didn't feel anything. But soon enough, we could feel the presences of at least three or four entities. They're flocking - and I know there are three reasons for it: 1) we focused our thoughts (and thus our energies) on the concept of presences, 2) we expected some certain presences, and 3) there has been a lot of energy-related activity as of late. Sounds like a reiteration of the first few posts on this thread, but I thought I'd share our findings. We'll be doing more research in a couple of weeks, in a post-Samhain phase-out, to see what else we can find.

TeteoInan

• Great Master
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2011, 11:52:55 AM »
Awesome Awb. I've been wondering if anyone was going to do something like this.
I would... but until the baby's energy is completely its own, I won't be doing anything spiritual except positive reinforcement.
"Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle."

Nina
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2011, 11:55:58 AM »
Unfortunately, I dont have such group here. Everyone interested in such things are either satanists or very close to that... not my thing really so... yeah... sort of all alone here on that. My sisters moved too far. Had a friend, but he started getting all mooshie around me, sooo he had to go. Men... *rolls eyes*

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
    • Blog
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2011, 11:57:25 AM »
@TeteoInan and I applaud you for taking precautionary measures. Good job!

I'd been hesitant to do anything for a while, because things were not good on my end, but now that we've got a safe place and a strong energy of our own (both on our own and as a group of people interested in study), we know we can keep things under control. As long as we have a good sense of what is and what is not, and as long as we know how not to latch onto things, well...

Things will always go wrong, this I know. But at least we've got more than one person here to take care of it, should it happen. :p

@Nina took me years to find a group of people who were studying and/or psychically (and here I mean energetically, at its core) attuned to the subjects at hand. Sooner or later, perhaps! (Men will be men. What can we do?)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 11:59:07 AM by AWBrielle »

TeteoInan

• Great Master
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2011, 11:59:19 AM »
I have students, but it's lonely here without a pack or tribe. Nina knows this story... I use to have one, and am without now.

Nina
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2011, 12:03:11 PM »
@Awbrielle: yeah, I stopped looking for any completely. And yeah... we cant do much about it....

@T: Hun, we know who the problem is there. Once that is solved, Im sure all will get back to normal. Again, men. So frigin easily manipulated by easy ones.... i better shut up now *zips her mouth*

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2011, 12:09:32 PM »
Hey now, not all men are the same.  :?
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

Nina
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2011, 12:16:39 PM »
Khm, OK, if you say so ;)

*back to topic icon missing*

Paranormal Avenues

• Monstrous Imp
  • These are the roads that lead to the truth...
    • Paranormal Avenues
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2011, 09:26:01 PM »
I've mentioned the idea of doing a cleansing to my boss but he is too worried it would be too close to witchcraft even though I showed him a christian based ritual. He doesn't help the situation by talking about it all the time in addition to books he is writing about hell & the devil. I think he likes having them there, even though he is always freaked out when they make themselves known. I am going to do some research on my own to try to figure out at least who they might be.

Your boss is worried about witchcraft, yet he is writing books on Hell and the devil? From this, I take it he is a religious man, and that these books are being written from a Christian perspective. All well and fine, but the possibility exists that by concentrating on this subject matter he has attracted some demonic attention. In my somewhat limited experience I have come to believe that once a dark entity sets up shop, paranormal activity, whether from the demon itself of other, more benign entities which are attracted to the site, increases dramatically. Some type of cleansing may well be in order.

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2011, 11:34:02 PM »
He maybe religious, but religion only goes so far. The question is, is he faithful.
The more you keep pushing people away the less help you'll get towards the end. Call me arrogant, call me stubborn, beat me as bad as you want, I still wont quit and I damn sure wont back down.

Countess

• Great Master
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2011, 03:24:58 PM »
Nick, he is a very faithful man.

I've also mentioned that his writings could be a cause & he admits this is a possibility, especially in regards to change in personality in his sons,  but refuses to stop. He believes God wants him to write these books & therefore he would be disobeying God if he stopped or even took a break. He has finally agreed to buy IR cameras for the clinic so that my fiance can set up a monitoring server. He has also agreed not to talk about it as much since that does seem to have an affect.

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2011, 05:41:03 PM »
Ok, I stand corrected, I didn't mean to seem like I was passing judgmen. Goodluck to you and your boss.
The more you keep pushing people away the less help you'll get towards the end. Call me arrogant, call me stubborn, beat me as bad as you want, I still wont quit and I damn sure wont back down.