Aliens, ETs and UFOs > Abduction/Contact

Was I visited by an alien?

(1/4) > >>

banshee72:
I had this strange thing happen to me about 5 years ago. I was sitting on the couch when I felt very weak and everything went blurry all of a sudden and I could hear the tv and see it (but it was all fuzzy) and it sounded like "wah wah wah" (reminded me of the Charlie Brown teacher lol) and I felt this thing lifting me up and putting me upright (I was laying down). It kept making me sit up then lay back down over and over and I couldn't move my eyes, they were just looking straight at the tv but out of the corner of my eye I could see this greyish blob. I tried and tried to scream but I couldn't. But in the end I managed to let a big moan out and I snapped out of it and my friend came running out of my room asking me whats wrong. It was so strange. I haven't really told many people about it just a select few friends.

Nina:
Hm, a very similar thing happened to me years ago. Although the orb wasnt greyish but light blue. Do you remember anything else from that event? No matter how unimportant it may sound. Also, did you find scars on your body after it happened, or new "birth marks"?

banshee72:
All I really remember is what I posted in my first post. I don't think I had any scars though. Just felt scared and strange and confused after it happened. I don't know how I managed to moan out my friends name. It was so hard to talk or make any kind of noise when it was happening. The odd thing is that when my friend came running out of the room to see if I was okay, he didn't see nothing. As soon as I let out the moan it just stopped.  I even looked around the living room and there was nothing. It was so weird. I'll never forget it.

On a side note, my mother's side of the family has a history of alien abductions. My mother and I are the only ones who haven't experienced it. Not that we know of anyways. Aliens really freak me out, bad. I don't want to be visited. lol.

Nina:
Hm, with aliens and other entities is really tricky with identification. It may be other sort of a being, not necessarily alien.

banshee72:

--- Quote from: Nina on March 29, 2012, 06:49:58 AM ---Hm, with aliens and other entities is really tricky with identification. It may be other sort of a being, not necessarily alien.

--- End quote ---

Any ideas on what it could have been?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version