Dead... And Not So Dead > The Dead and the Undead

Zombie apocalypse becomes reality in Miami ...

<< < (2/4) > >>

Andromeda Alice:
Best way to test a chemical weapon is to release it into the civilian target group. This looks like that to me. Experiment.

Nina:
As a tinfoil hattie id even say its most possible xD

6The1Circle6:
As much as I'm a fan of Zombiocolypse, I'm also inclined to believe this is a case of drug abuse gone badly, terribly wrong (not that there's a right way to abuse drugs, but hey, all things in moderation, eh?) For a start, if this was some sort of experiment from a tyrannical government, surely the drug angle would be played down and the whole thing blamed on some sort of psychosis. Besides, biological warfare of this type is disregarded as useless and counter productive to the aims of most world governments these days. Unleashing a highly infectious disease that irradicates all life in this age of easy global travel? Yeah, great idea. I'll stick to my mind-control signal generator, thanks.

Back to reality: The drug to blame, 'bath salts' had a small stint in Europe a while back, I don't remember any stories as horrific as these ones though.

Hopefully, stories like these will encourage even hardened drug users to steer clear of the substance. In the meantime we'll just have to keep hoping those rouge third world scientists hurry up and give us real zombies to play with.

Nina:
You probably mean the crocodile drug that was all over eastern Europe

warning: DISTURBING IMAGES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM6v-43-1PU&feature=related

Andromeda Alice:

--- Quote --- Besides, biological warfare of this type is disregarded as useless and counter productive to the aims of most world governments these days.
--- End quote ---
Are you some sort of a military personal, that has access to top secret projects? You sound very sure of this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version