Monstrous Café > Say It!

Sadly I'm back >.>

<< < (7/7)

jordyn:

--- Quote from: LeXtruX on March 15, 2013, 05:20:57 PM ---Wow I return after I do not know how long my leave of absence was, to find that my topic is still ongoing?
After reading everything posted here I can conclude the following, we've all noticed a lot of changes that should not have taken place and a serious lack of supervision and yet way too much restrictions concerning free opinion. On the note of an opinion: one can state it's opinion, wether it's offensive or not, but try to mild said opinion... a stupid and easy example, if you dislike someone and your opinion is that he's a piece of poop... don't go and call him that... there is a line as to what you can and cannot say :)

--- End quote ---

It's not so bad at this point in time...people who have an interes, participate more. Some understandings have been made and a lot of changes agreed upon. For all intents and purposes there are two regularly active mods and Loki takes action when he needs to.

You're an ancient member like me, give it a second try. The more the merrier.  :D

The fault is not the lack of moderation or supervision for the amount of active members at this point. I think it's just about right for people who are here to discuss their world, share or learn new understandings, not those that have a need to impress it upon others. We're working out the kinks...

"a stupid and easy example, if you dislike someone and your opinion is that he's a piece of poop... don't go and call him that."

This should be a universal rule for debate, prove it in a manner that gets you the most understanding, I know what a challenge it is.   <^>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version