Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

Needing help

<< < (2/5) > >>

Jake:

--- Quote from: Finrod852 on February 21, 2013, 07:45:35 AM ---Jake, will you please stop smiting me everytime you get on!? I've neither done nor said anything wrong or offensive. I would not do it to you, so would it kill you to show me the same courtesy? What is it you want from me anyway?

--- End quote ---

I smite poor posts. That is the whole raison d'etre of the system.

Finrod852:

--- Quote ---I smite poor posts. That is the whole raison d'etre of the system.

--- End quote ---

Yes, but you are abusing said system.

[1] What is poor about my posts?
[2] Can't you just leave my karma alone?
[3] Why didn't you answer my messages?
[4] Are you saying that all my posts are poor?
[5] Can you please stop picking on Dark_Angel and me? Please? My karma is bad enough as it is. It looks like you're doing it for your own jois de vivre and it's really mean and unfair. Plus I thought you smited offensive posts.

[6] I have an idea. How about you smite us every once in a while. Once every hour is really going overboard. Not once a day! Only once a week, or once in a while. Capiche?

Finrod852:
Jake, can you please stop smiting me!? What part of "smiting me only once a week" don't you understand!?  Can you please, please, please just do that for me? I'm not asking too much, am I?

P.S. By "once in a while" I didn't not mean "every few hours". Once in a while means "once every couple of weeks".

P.S.S. If you insist on this, how about twice a week. BUT THAT'S ALL!!!

Jake:
Getting rather tired of this incessant whining and harassment from you.

--- Quote from: Finrod852 on February 21, 2013, 07:45:35 AM ---I've neither done nor said anything wrong or offensive.

--- End quote ---

How about all these vile PMs you keep flooding my inbox with, Stephen? See attached image for an example of the friendly, charming language you keep spamming me with.

And not just once a day or once an hour BUT EVERY MINUTE OR TWO! See screenshot attached showing examples of the time intervals between your ranting and raving.

Sure, you're pretending to be all sweetness and light in the public area of the forum, playing the victim card. Fortunately I had the foresight to stop deleting the PMs. Shame I didn't keep them all, really.

--- Quote from: Finrod852 on February 21, 2013, 04:51:01 PM ---Jake, can you please stop smiting me!? What part of "smiting me only once a week" don't you understand!?  Can you please, please, please just do that for me? I'm not asking too much, am I?

--- End quote ---

Don't go laying all that just at my doorstep. Apparently, other people are smiting your constant whining and bullying posts. Wake up and smell the coffee - I'm apparently not the only person who dislikes the way you are ruining this once great forum.

Now, stop threatening and harassing me. Stop telling me I cannot smite lame posts. Stop sending me abusive PMs. Stop emailing me.

Crawl back under your bridge, troll.

Finrod852:
[1] If you're tired of my "harassment", then why do you keep being so mean? I'll only stop harassing you if you stop picking on me.
[2] I sent you those PMs because you wouldn't respond to anything. Apparently my nice messages didn't invoke you absolutely crucial response, so maybe the most insulting things I could find would grab your attention. Which worked as you can see. You told me once before that I could PM you if I wanted to talk to you, but you just continuousely ignored me. And did you not see the e-mail, or the private message I sent you about trying to make peace with you!? You're only focusing on the bad side of me and only showing that kind of proof. I warned you earlier that I don't take kindly to people bullying me, nor do I respond well. When you piss me off the way you did earlier... I believe the saying goes
--- Quote ---Of course you know, this means war!
--- End quote ---
[3] Look at this from my perspective! I'm not playing the victom here. Plus others are tired of your charach (Hebrew for $@!%) here too. And I can't believe you're being this way over a stupid little altercation that happened a week ago. And I do consider myself an understanding individual, because no one will look after the members of this site like I will. And I'm telling you now, you're going to need to give them more respect before they even turn a passing glance to you and your clashy (yet very regal) suit.
[4]
--- Quote ---Don't go laying all that just at my doorstep. Apparently, other people are smiting your constant whining and bullying posts. Wake up and smell the coffee - I'm apparently not the only person who dislikes the way you are ruining this once great forum.

--- End quote ---
You're questioning what I bring to this forum? You're the one discriminating others here. And it's high time someone stood up to you and our quotes from other sites. Pitty you don't have any originality of your own? PLus stop lying, I know it's you. It only happens a few seconds after you check in. That's right, I've been watching your profile to see when you get on, while I watch my friends' and my karma go way down because you are indeed the Hitler of posts on this site. No one's posts meet your approval except your own.
--- Quote ---I smite poor posts. That is the whole raison d'etre of the system.

--- End quote ---
[5] I am an elf, not a troll. I think you're just too much of a human to be on this site. I've been more than fair.
[6] And I have no choice but to not message you, seeing as you completey blocked me anyway.
[7] And I'd love to leave this forum and completely delete myself from the database, but I can't! Nothing would make me happier than to get away from you and your intense level scrutany! And now that you've finally posted those images, the administration should be more than willing to delete me. And I couldn't be more excited to be gone from this site. It just isn't what it used to be, nor is it fun anymore. "Safe Haven for all monsters" my @$$!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version