Apocalypse Soon > Religions, Cults & Sects

twisted view on Wicca

(1/3) > >>

Anonymous:
Yea this site might have a lot of information but do you have any real witches editing this? Lammas occurs on Aug.1 and runs till the 2. And we don't suckle our familiars to our breast at all. We can't fly nor do we try to. And our Sabbats can take place any where some covens might like ruins but most happen in the privacy of our homes. We don't believe in a devil or Hell therefore we don't make pacts with the devil or anything of the sort. The dolls you refered to in the Tools section are typically called Poppets and aren't related to Voodoo thats a different pratice altogether. They aren't used for illness and murder either nor do we use them for love spells because we think taking someone's will and bending it is wrong. Active research you claim? If you're going to take a site and run it over the XVIII and XIXth centuries then also inculde information about what really goes on because Witches have and already are getting a bad rap without all of this.

monstr:
I know Wicca and I am sorry that you criticize before you read.

We only deal with witchcraft here but to please your "brothers and sisters", I have included some of their writings about Wicca, which, again is of absolutely no interest for me. Remain in light.

Peece,

CoSmIc:
i do not agree with what she said.
im a wiccan myself, and, i find your site very interesting. i dont mind not many information is added about wiccans and witches cause this site mostly talks about the dark creatures.

you did a great job with this site.
keep doing this.

Love & Light,
CoSmIc

manahyledoyen:
I'm not here to offend any body first off.
But people have to keep in mind that Wicca is not the only sort of witchcraft that exsist. Many people have diiferent beliefs and many people practice witchcraft by different rules. If any one has heard of robert buckland. he has quoted this himself.  Many people, same purpose with different cultrues but they all finish in the same place.

There is white, black, green and red magick, you have voodoo, santeria and gypsy magick. They don't all have the same origin as we all know but there is one thing that they all have in common. At one point or another the have tried to be killed by people that were afraid of what they don't  understand. And for alot of witches it's always good to focus and remeber that because look where witches are now. You are free to practice your religion with out being chased around. The fight those witches went through and their accomplishment should be the main focus. All witches should at least be a little grateful of the fact that someone would create a website in interest of witch history .

At least that's how I feel

Loki:
The very heart of the issues is that wiccans call themselves witches and this let room for discussion.

I don't subscribe necessarily to all that folklore about witchcraft but people have to know that men and women are killed today because they are suspected to indulge in black magic .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version