Apocalypse Soon > Religions, Cults & Sects

Good news!

(1/5) > >>

Guardian Hikari:
Hello, I am Hikari, and I have been practicing the craft for four years now, well until recently. I finally discovered the truth I'd been looking for the whole time. The truth is that there is a heaven, a hell, and a god. The whole time we've been worshiping the goddess and the god, we've just been worshiping god. I know, I know, I didn't want to believe it either. I spent this whole time believing something was true that wasn't and the only thing real was the magick. So now that I know the truth I'm not going to church and all that crap like that. Because now I know that only Dark witches go to the realm of darkness when they die. :D

Sensitive:
Congratulations on finding what you were looking for. I am not completely with you on your view of the existence of Heaven and Hell, you would need to define your findings further.

Zak Roy Yoballa:
Welcome to the site!  

I believe in the Christian God, but understand anyone's reservations about joining a set Church.  If you have any questions on the Christian views, I would be more than happy to answer them (or at least try to).  And please don't worry about being judged by me, that's not my way.  The others on this site will testify to that (I think :? ).

ZRY

Sensitive:
Zak there is something that has always baffled me with Christianity.. I was told the Bible states if you do not accept God he condemns you to Hell, is that true?

Zak Roy Yoballa:
Kinda,  God requires sinlessness, for He is sinless.  We (everyone) are condemed to hell because of our sins, by accepting Christ's freely given sacrifice we may be cleansed of our sin and therefore go to heaven.  

ZRY

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version