Apocalypse Soon > Religions, Cults & Sects

Good news!

<< < (3/5) > >>

Guardian Hikari:
your only half right about that. There are several realms of existance. Two of them are heaven and hell. There are several more.

Sensitive:
I made the mistake of telling people what is and isn't true so I am not going to debate it. All entitled to our beliefs I guess.

Zak Roy Yoballa:

--- Quote from: Sensitive ---But then the Bible says we are His children and he loves us, why would our creator hurt His children?
--- End quote ---

Indeed we are all his children, but it is we who hurt ourselves.  Each of us has earned the doom of hell, it is Christ's gift that allows us to dodge that well earned fate.  I know with out question where I deserve to go, and am thankful for His sacrifice that is going to prevent it.  

Although I hate this arguement it is a valid one: The question isn't how could he damn his children it is why would he save any of us?  

I am not saying  this in a holier-than-thou manner, I know my past sins and sin still today, any Christian who says they don't sin, are sinning when they say it.  

ZRY

Voo:
This is gonna blow some theology but we're not Born children of God, we have to Become children of God. That was a hard one to grasp but I finally did. I just assumed that all people born into the earth were automatically "Children of God" but it's not so. God is only Father to spiritual sons and daughters. I know, I know....that's a tough one.

Zak Roy Yoballa:
You are correct Voo.  God desires, however, everyone to repent and believe.  It is our stubbornness that prevents us from becoming his spiritaul children.

John 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

Your a smart Mother *&@#er Voo, did I ever tell you that? :wink:  

ZRY

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version