Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghost hunters

Is your house haunted ?

<< < (6/6)

danpetersrocks:
I live in Thailand and find that the thai people as a general rule very much believe in the presense of ghosts. At my apartment my girlfriend does not like to stay alone for fear of ghosts and is convinced that any creaking noise is a spirit in the house. Are there any specifics trademarks that a spirit is in your house?

Moloch:
Well, just before we got married, the wife and I moved to a new location. This one is another old farmhouse on about two acres of yard, surrounded by forest and farmland.

When we moved here, the entire area was positively crawling with spirit activity! Unfortunately, due to the nature of my individual abilities and energies, I drove off or outright destroyed practically all of it. However, of late, things have been returning. We now have a regular Shadow who visits our yard, and there are orbs around our home at night again. At one point an entity even tried to gain a foothold here. It got a bit too insistent, and was sent packing quickly.

So now I look forward to seeing what comes around.

Pooka:
My elementry school was built in the twentys or thirtys. It was originaly a private school for the military base kids. We always had strange things going on. Lights would go out, fire alarms would go off, the lockdown bell would sound, doors that were open two seconds ago would be locked. The fishtank even burst once. Mostly it happend after school. One of the teachers there was my mom's friend and she would talk about how after hours she would hear someone slaming doors and lightbulbs exploding for no reson. The school is closed now, but only because they built a new one.

But in my town, espacaily on the base, it isn't very hard to find haunted houses. Or so I'm told. But it wouldn't suprise me. We have people posted from all over Canada and they all stay in the duplexes for the most part (those are what we call the houses on base).

Glor85:
I just saw somewhere that when people are asked anything regarding the supernatural, the most thing that is commonly believed in, is in the haunted house.

I'm going to move into a new home when my boyf and i get married. how will i know wheter it's haunted or not before we move in?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version