The Darker Side > Human Monsters

what torture method would you be?

<< < (2/10) > >>

Bloody Angel:
It looks like it might hurt like hell, huh? It also seems bloodier than making braids to someone's hair.  :-D
Thanks for the insight. You've been promoted as official torturer (whatever device you choose)  <^>

Devious Viper:
Hm. Then I choose ...the pear...

Bloody Angel:

--- Quote from: Devious Viper on August 11, 2006, 11:31:36 AM ---Hm. Then I choose ...the pear...

--- End quote ---

:-o I guess you know you say "pear" and I think about the fruit  :|

Bloody Angel:

--- Quote from: Devious Viper on August 11, 2006, 11:31:36 AM ---
Hm. Then I choose ...the pear...
--- End quote ---
The pear had more than one implementation, with the most popular being the oral use. The pear was also used in the rectum and in the vagina.
The pear was "expanded by force of the screw to the maximum aperture of their segments. The inside of the cavity in question is irremediably mutilated, nearly always fatally so. The pointed prongs at the end of the seqments serve better to rip into the throat" or "the intestines."
When applied vaginally, the spikes wreaked havok on the poor woman's cervix. The vaginal use was devised for women who had been found guilty of sexual union with the Devil or his familiars. Ken Russell's film The Devils shows a few implements similar to the vaginal pear in use.

I'm sure you'll find somebody who wants to play with you and your pear, no matter what.
 :doh:

Devious Viper:

--- Quote from: Bloody Angel on August 11, 2006, 11:49:33 AM ---I'm sure you'll find somebody who wants to play with you and your pear, no matter what.
--- End quote ---

If they want to, then it ceases to be torture. I was promoted as "official torturer", not "duty dom"   :doh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version