The Darker Side > Human Monsters

The Bathory diaries

(1/2) > >>

Lucky Luciano:
I read that the diaries of Elizabeth Bathory are at Hungary's government archives in Budapest, written in Hungarian and open only to scholars.  They are said to describe killing about 650 young girls, and have never been translated.  While she was undoubtedly a sexual sadist and mass murderer, these diaries may be able to clear up the controversy over whether she had a blood fetish and/or an obsession with eternal youth.

Sternlicht:
That is one wierd lady.  Everything I've found about her is related but contradictory--some say she owed the prince money, some say he owed it to her, some say she was going bankrupt because he never payed up.  Did she bathe in blood or was she just an over-the-top sadist?  Did she believe her cohorts were witches and could keep her young or did they just enjoy helping her torture people?  Either way, she was extraordinarily strange--she and Vlad the Impailer would have gotten along wonderfully if he'd lived long enough to meet her.  I'd love to look into those diaries of hers.

keeth_d:
I would love to see them also she is way too cool

DD.Verni:
there r some nice info about that cool lady here,i mean the best ones i have ever came across.almost complete:http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/bathory/countess_1.html?sect=3

MyBurningSoul666:
They shyld mak that int a freakin movie thats kool

~*~KaT :twisted:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version