Monstrous People > Monstrous and gothic fashion

werewolf? goth subgroup.

<< < (2/3) > >>

luminar:
what are you talking about dude? food? and blasphemy? i am such a confused being.

Sick_Angel13:
Being a traditional goth myself, I kinda like your idea too since most my male friends fits perfectly in the sub category. Weregoth I'd call it. The subgroup of the subculture, like emo-goths and punk-goths and my friends who is all confused with his identiy so I asked him playfully once: "Ronnie are you a emo-goth-punk? Or a emo-punk-goth? Maybe a punk-emo-goth? Goth-emo-punk? Or punk-goth-emo?" We'd laugh our butts off with that, but people can really start catchin up with the gothwolf idea. :wink:

Nina:
I think that you confused goth with emo... no need for weregoth subgroup, goth is goth, no matter who lives it....

luminar:
well i guess the thing is most goths are too depressed and crap and im more angry and violent. still feel isolated and lonely sometimes but im angry about it not depressed.

Nina:

--- Quote from: luminar on May 09, 2008, 05:47:38 AM ---well i guess the thing is most goths are too depressed and crap and im more angry and violent. still feel isolated and lonely sometimes but im angry about it not depressed.

--- End quote ---

I dont think you KNOW goths.... you are confusing us with EMO, and that is a big NO NO  :gun:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version