CryptoZoo > Dinosaurs

The Incan accounts of the dinosaurs

<< < (3/12) > >>

bandersnatch:

--- Quote from: Petling on August 19, 2008, 08:24:33 AM ---
--- Quote ---In those millions of millions of years between the K-T Event and any point in time where a human or human ancestor encountered a dinosaur-descendant, evolution was happening. And it would have had to have resulted in something completely removed from the original state.
--- End quote ---
Actually, look at sharks, my info isn't the best, but people keep saying that they hadn't had to evolve for an extremely long time. About the only one who had to was the hammerhead, & that one is still very old. They even say some six gilled sharks are still identical to their ancestors who swam with dinosaurs.

Please correct me if I am wrong. :-P

--- End quote ---

Yes, but the shark is an apex predator. It has no need to evolve.
Climate change and newly evolved species encroaching on the territory of the "dinosaur" would make it need to evolve or die fast.

Kadesh:
 First of all.. (Pardon my ignorance or blow me)... What's the K-T Event?

And I can't say that I believe in evolution of humans from apes to what we are now. Personal belief on that... it's fuk'n bullshyt. If we descinded from apes... why aren't women popping out ape babies? Yeah.. I know.. there are some furry bastards out there, but that doesn't mean anything. If we really came from apes, there would still be traces of that.

bandersnatch:

--- Quote from: Kadesh on August 19, 2008, 02:35:20 PM --- First of all.. (Pardon my ignorance or blow me)... What's the K-T Event?

And I can't say that I believe in evolution of humans from apes to what we are now. Personal belief on that... it's fuk'n bullshyt. If we descinded from apes... why aren't women popping out ape babies? Yeah.. I know.. there are some furry bastards out there, but that doesn't mean anything. If we really came from apes, there would still be traces of that.

--- End quote ---

The K-T Event was an asteroid the size of Mexico being swung out of it's orbit and flying toward Earth. Not a meteor. A FREAKIN' ASTEROID.

The evolution from "apes" into humans has been proven with transitionary fossils many times over.
There are traces left of that. Pinky toes, wisdom teeth, pale skin (young bonobos and chimps have light skin), our upright stature, our ability to metabolize almost any food on the planet (save for grass, but the appendix was used to process bamboo and grass)
The reason women aren't giving birth to ape babies is the same reason, say, your aunt wouldn't be giving birth to you.
Modern apes are our cousins. We don't give birth to apes for the same reason whales don't give birth to carnivorous goats (that's what whales evolved from).
I've been studying genetics and evolutionary theory as a hobby since I was very young, and I can assure you we have more than enough proof to show that we came from apes. Now, who stimulated the rapid evolution, whether it was God guiding the path or apes eating mushrooms that opened new neural pathways, I don't know I don't intend to prove. I like some mystery and there are some things we aren't meant to know.

Kadesh:
 Bleh... I respect your opnion and your information.......... but I still say it's bullshyt.  *<:)

Petling:

--- Quote ---Modern apes are our cousins. We don't give birth to apes for the same reason whales don't give birth to carnivorous goats (that's what whales evolved from).
--- End quote ---
Actually it was cows, or are those just the dolphins? :?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version