Monstrous People > Monstrous and gothic fashion

Does anyone know where I can get...

<< < (2/11) > >>

Moloch:
Daemonin - a 00, seriously. Damn girl... I could split you in half with my finger! Shut up Kadesh and Petling. That was not meant to be a sexual inuendo, though I'm sure everyone will take it as such.

For evil's sake girl, I know you must eat, but, wow! I must apologize, it's just so very rare for me to meet such delicately framed people.

Daemonin:
I love food!  So yes, I eat  :-)

I may just wait until that freshman fifteen kicks in to buy some, or for my metabolism to slow down.

And that's why I want some intimidation factors as said in other threads.  I gotta look mean so I won't get abducted or broken in half  :evil:

But I went to a store yesterday and tried on their smallest corsets and they kinda fell off.  I can wear kids clothes, but they don't make kids corsets (that I have found).

Moloch:
If you could be intimidating at all... that would be such an astounding accomplishment. Heh, just ask SA if I can be your body-guard too. Then you won't have to be intimidating.  *<:)

Daemonin:
 *<:)

I'm sure some fangs would help.  I've scared guys with my claws already :evil:

About the body guard thing, I have a few already, but thanks for the offer  :-)

Tybalt:
Man, I love corcets. Not interested in wearing them though... Ok maybe a little interested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version