Dead... And Not So Dead > The Dead and the Undead

3 things you'd bring with you if zombies invade.

(1/51) > >>

KubeSix:
The title says it all. There's been a topic about where you'd go, but not one about what you'd use, as far as I've seen. So what would you bring along and why? Here's mine:

1. A sword from my collection (I've heard people saying "A crowbar doesn't need reloading".. I say "a crowbar doesn't cut directly through flesh" :-))
2. A bicycle or skateboard (No gas needed. The skateboard is probably best, since you can defend yourself with it in case the sword breaks or some other problem arises. It's slower though)
3. A laptop with internet connection... (To play games when I'm bored... :roll: To keep in contact with potential survivors)

Show me yours!

onishadowolf:
1. A sword, titanium or some alloy that is durable yet light. Diamond edged, never need to sharpen it.

2. A crossbow, renewable ammo, enough said.
3. An paramedic first aid kit.

Ryobi:
1. A machete or mallet - more easily weilded than a sword (for me at least). The upside to a mallet is it doesn't cut into things but crushes them, if the virus is transferred through blood, it would be better if their infected blood wasn't spurting around everywhere. The upside to a machete though is that it's so good as a general tool as well.
2. Dozens of rags of various sizes - can be used for many things. Wiping away blood, bandaging, blanket, shield, temporary mask against 'evils in the air', protects skin, can be used to help start fires, possible fuse.
3. A backpack - so I have somewhere to put everything that I find while scavenging, running, hiding (something I'll be doing a LOT of).

Muerte:
  A large crowbar, unlike a sword it is both a weapon and a tool.  Never needs sharpening and great for prying should the need arise.

Crossbow.  Like Oni states, you can retrive your ammo if you survive an encounter, but also, it's maintenance is much easier than a rifle would be.  Anyone with a simple understanding of mechanics can fix one.

Backpack, Large, also for reasons already stated. (mostly food stuff, spare cloths, walki talki.  After all, how long do you think the servers would be available after a zombie epidemic?)

Edit: After some thought, I think I will replace the crowbar with a firemans axe, still a good tool, but has a longer reach.

ravinclaw:
hey kube, you collect swords? Me too.

1. Broadsword, battle quality, Big sharp heavy motherfarker, great for loping off heads.

2. Dirtbike, dosnt nead much gas, dont have to fead it like a horse, can go offroad, can fit into a building if you find one to stay in.

3. Crossbow, for all the reasons stated by my pals Muerte and Oni.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version