Apocalypse Soon > Religions, Cults & Sects

Morticia...this is how loving your god is.

(1/3) > >>

RevNaomiHps:
The folllowing message is about a woman who follows the path of jesus and takes the word of god litterly...as many chistians do...

Morticia...you can not say that god is all powerful and good because the following message you are about to read is not about the devil it about god and how he works in ppl's lives...this passage is why others do not come to god...

Attorney Says Bible Passage Guided Woman Who Severed Baby's Arms    

News:"Attorney Says Bible Passage Guided Woman Who Severed Baby's
Arms"

A mother who admitted killing her baby girl by
severing the child's arms was guided by a Bible
passage in which Jesus refers to cutting off body
parts to cast away sin, the woman's attorney said
Tuesday.

Dena Schlosser, a 35-year-old housewife with a history
of mental illness, has referred to the New Testament
passage since the killings, said attorney David
Haynes. He told The Associated Press that he believes
the passage influenced her method in killing
10-month-old Margaret.

In the Book of Matthew, Jesus says, "If thy right hand
offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it
is profitable for thee that one of thy members should
perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast
into hell."

Schlosser was charged with capital murder Nov. 22,
after she told a 911 operator she had severed her
baby's arms. Police found her in the living room,
covered in blood, still holding a knife and listening
to a church hymn.

Haynes, a Christian who teaches Bible classes at his
church, said Schlosser was severely mentally ill at
the time of the killing and misinterpreted Christ's
words. Haynes believes Christ was simply encouraging
followers to cast out anything that came between them
and God.

"Many things can be justified if you chop a couple of
verses out of the Bible and say 'OK, these words mean
what they say and say what they mean," Haynes said.

Haynes said Schlosser is still disoriented but is
improving under medication she is receiving at the
Collin County Jail.

"She knows the baby is dead," he said. "I think she
understands generally the physical facts of how that
came to be, but she is now conscious that her mind has
not been clear for years and she's still coming to
grips with that."

Schlosser had been hospitalized for postpartum
depression in January as part of a Child Protective
Services neglect investigation. CPS officials have
said Schlosser exhibited symptoms of psychosis but
said she improved with medication and psychiatric
help. CPS closed the investigation in August after
determining she was stable.

Schlosser's parents believe mental illness led to the
killing, but they also believe the religious teachings
of self-proclaimed Doyle Davidson helped push her to a
psychotic break. Davidson teaches that women possess a
rebellious jezebel spirit and that the Ten
Commandments don't apply to the righteous.

Davidson, minister of the non-denominational Water of
Life Church in Plano, has denied any impropriety and
said he had few dealings with Schlosser.

Haynes, Schlosser's attorney, said he doesn't believe
the church is to blame, though it may provide some
insight in the case.

"Some of the doctrines of Water of Life Church are
pretty strange," Haynes said. "I think the fact that
she was attracted to these doctrines is a symptom of
her mental illness."

Also on Tuesday, a judge set a deadline of Jan. 21 for
a mental health expert to conduct a psychological
evaluation of Schlosser and submit a report on her competency.

Now you tell me that god is all loving and all caring and all that that you say...

RevNaomiHps...

Morticia:
I had read of this case; it's similar to the one of Andrea Yates who chased down and drowned her five children to 'free them from sin'.

If you look into the history of both these women, there are issues of mental illness.  Who's to say the mental illness isn't of satan?  satan is very good and twisting and turning scripture to serve his own purposes and attempt to put the blame on God.

Morticia

RevNaomiHps:
I thought that jesus was suposed to free ppl from the grips of the devil?...Not cause them to believe that what they are doing is right...there are so many ppl who follow the bible and yet behind closed doors they...

[beat their wives...abouse their children and then claim that..."the devil made me do it...I had no control over my self the devil came up out of the ground a took possession of my spirit and made me do these things...Oh lord forgive me"]...then he repents of his sin and then does it again 2 weeks later and so on and so on...

Yes I guess chirstians have to blame someone for their behavour...why not use a man made thing like the devil...because god was man made...so why not hey...lets just blame man made things and not actualy look at that which is unseen...

RevNaomiHps...

Morticia:
I find your posts confusing.

In one you seem to have labelled and judged me as not knowing what I'm doing, and put forth an attitude of unfriendliness in your 'knowing' that I will continue.

In this one, you take a very harsh attitude toward Christianity in general, as if Jesus is to blame for everything that goes wrong in the world.

If you have studied the Bible, or even authors such as Neil Anderson, I think it's pretty clear that God has given us free will.  Along with that free will is the choice to hurt others.  Yes, there are bad Christians, we see it every day in the news, priests and ministers molesting children; wife beaters, etc.  I know evil pagans too.  No religion is immune from tragedy and evil.

Maybe we'll have to interact a little more to understand one another better.

Morticia

RevNaomiHps:
Ok lets get things striaghtened out shall we...

I came to this forum because I wanted some darkness in my life and thats what you get here...

I also run my own site that is full of all religions if you check out my profile you will find it...and I warn you...if you post anything that will draw my members from what they wish to study I will ban you with out a thought...my site is religious tolerant and most ppl there are pagan...they will not appreciate a member preaching to them...one move of your preaching...your web site that you pessit to post here...or mentioning that they are evil or possessed you will be removed...thank you...

You only read what you think is there...I am not judging you...I just get a little concered when a member is trying to draw others to jesus and that they are not aloud to find out for them selves...we all know that jesus is there...we also should be able to choose if we wish to come to jesus...posting up your web site and pushing ppl to come and have a look and then saying that it is what we are all interesed in...but it isnt...it is about jesus saving ppl through his grace and mercy and like your devil it is not telling the truth...you are showing something that is not of god through the information on your site...and then drawing ppl in and then catching them...like the fisher men in the bible...

Anyway we can go on like this for ages and it bores me because I do have better things to do than play games with you...

Please just stop bring jesus here...when jesus was asked to leave...he left...Oh yes thats it...god will never give you more than you can bare...well you will have much to bare with me if you continue...

I didnt come here to get drawn towards jesus...so STOP IT...PLEASE!!!

RevNaomiHps...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version