The Darker Side > Human Monsters

Name a Serial Killer (new or old)

<< < (2/22) > >>

KubeSix:
Let's see...

Ricardo Muńoz Ramírez, also known as Richard Ramírez or the Night Stalker.

He went on a killing spree from 1984 to '85.

His capture was ridiculously long... He covered 2 miles in 12 minutes on foot, then he tried to steal a car, but the owner threw him out, so he ran to the neighbor's house as she was getting in her car. He tried to steal it, but the same guy again threw him out. So a few other guys tried to catch him right after, one kept hitting him with a metal bar, but the guy kept running. Eventually he managed to swing at his head, but he kept running. In the end, one of the guys caught up and punched him and he collapsed.

Strife:
WOW lol never heard of him before, hmm ima let others reply to this this is an interesting topic, i would have added vlad tepes but ed gein sounded better :-D

Kadesh:
 Westley Allan Dodd

http://crime.about.com/od/murder/a/westley_dobb.htm

I can't even read it all. It just sickens me.

Moloch:
Well, I did read it all... pretty creative, but still just a simpleton.

I'm still thinking about who I want to add... but when I come to a final decision, I'll post it here.

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Moloch on September 18, 2009, 04:32:52 AM ---Well, I did read it all... pretty creative, but still just a simpleton.

I'm still thinking about who I want to add... but when I come to a final decision, I'll post it here.

--- End quote ---

Looking forward to that one, and after let us say 4 more nominations I'll myself post another one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version