Dead... And Not So Dead > The Dead and the Undead

Zombies are not a threat ??

(1/7) > >>

Radiator4you:
So I have been hearing lately a lot of people saying that zombies aren't that big of a threat and that we need to be looking out more for vampires and werewolves... you have to be kidding me.

First of all, let's take a look at the physical qualities of each beast:

Werewolves:

Okay, who gives a crap about werewolves? They only come out once a month…dig yourself a hole , find yourself a hiding place, I don’t care, wait for the night to be over with, go out, find the werewolf and kill it while it’s weak… not much of a challenge there .

Not only that , they’re annoyingly predictable…

“I have a brilliant idea! Let’s go beat up on some humans!”

“Sweet! When??”

“How about a Full Moon??”

Woahhh , big surprise there! We definitely won’t see that coming … =/

Vampires:

The problem with vampires is that they have way too many weaknesses to the point where it’s just plain ridiculous. Let’s list some:

1. Holy Water : What are you , the Wicked Witch of the West?? Honestly, how am I supposed to take an adversary seriously when all I have to do is sprinkle some water on it and it runs off crying like a baby?

2. Cross: Wow, this just keeps getting better… I can burn a vampire with a stick... nuff said.

3. Sunlight: Oh my gosh… once again, all you have to do is hide during the night [probably on holy ground because that just so happens to be another oneof their weaknesses] and take them out during the day. Not. A. Big. Deal.

4. No Reflection: Who the heck cares whether they have a reflection or not??? Why do people make such a big deal out of this?

5. The worst thing of all is the way you kill them, it is so anti-climatic.Take a stake and a hammer, place stake above sleeping vampire’s heart, insert stake into heart with help from hammer… voila! Dead vampire.

I’m just not even going to continue… I think I’ve made my point when I say vampires are pathetic.

Zombies:

Now this is the real deal people. Zombies have no weaknesses: either you kill them, or you don’t.

They’re amazing and here’s why:

1. It doesn’t matter what you do to them: you shoot off their leg? They keep coming after you; they know no pain. Not to mention the fact that now you have a stray leg after you as well.

2. Day or night, they’re around. Zombies are a constant threat 24 hours aday, 7 days a week, 365 days a year: there’s no time period where they are weak like vampires and werewolves.

3. There is only one way to kill a zombie: shoot them in the head. Yes, it is possible to blow them up, but in the end, it’s the head you are going for. You take out the head, you take out their ability to move around. This is difficult because it requires some aim... To be quite honest, if you don’t got aim, you’re screwed… I’m sorry =/

4. People say that a weakness of zombies are the fact that they move so slowly. Well, in a lot of cases this is true; they do tend to move slower. This doesn’t mean they can’t catch you. Zombies travel in groups, BIG groups. If you see a zombie, you better be well equipped to do some major zombie annihilating because you can’t run from these guys: chances are, you’re already surrounded. The fact that they move slower only means that they are going to kill you slower… and much more painfully.

5. This leads to another point. Zombies are vicious. Vampires may prick your neck and drink your blood, but zombies, they’re going to rip you apart and eat you, and you’re going to watch the whole thing. Have fun.

So, don’t give me this bullcrap about how zombies aren’t as much of a threat as vampires or werewolves, because the truth is: vampires and werewolves are like cuddly kittens compared to zombies.

Thank you.

:gun:

Mental Disorder:

--- Quote from: Radiator4you on December 14, 2009, 07:55:10 PM ---Werewolves:

Okay, who gives a crap about werewolves? They only come out once a month…dig yourself a hole , find yourself a hiding place, I don’t care, wait for the night to be over with, go out, find the werewolf and kill it while it’s weak… not much of a challenge there .

Not only that , they’re annoyingly predictable…

“I have a brilliant idea! Let’s go beat up on some humans!”

“Sweet! When??”

“How about a Full Moon??”

Woahhh , big surprise there! We definitely won’t see that coming … =/

--- End quote ---

If you did yourself a hole, how are you going to know whos the Werewolf? :O
Besides, Werewolves are extremely fast, agile, super strong, and have senses of a beast. Basically if you even try to kill it when its weak, you will still have one hell of a challenge.

Andrea Warfare:
u dont need good aim to knock off a zombies head a machete or chainsaw would do the job

Loki:
Chainsaw is the most ineffective weapon against zombies ... Only in Sam Raimy movies ...

Its mainly an instrument of fear and zombies have no fear.

Good comparizon between the three popular monsters  *<:)

Radiator4you:
it is a good point that if you dig a hole , you won't be able to see who the werewolf is , but i'm sure it is possible to make accomidations where you could also have a peep hole or something to look through if need be..
also , a werewolf at its weakest point is when it's human.. then, it's just a human to kill, and not much more difficult to kill than a human

Andrea: sure , if you want to get that close to a zombie . .  but i remind you, they travel in packs, and it will take great stamina if you want to survive for even a few minutes.. Also , while you are in the process of wacking or chopping off one's head, the other zombies are circling around you about to kill you.. no , you're gonna want to stay as far away as possible.

And  i second the whole chainsaw thing =D

:gun:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version