Dead... And Not So Dead > The Dead and the Undead

Zombies are not a threat ??

<< < (7/7)

markus:
It better get back on topic and soon, as in like all the post after this one

Or I will lock this one too

Andrea Warfare:
hey big wolf.I read your post and you came off as a penis.just saying.

Muerte:
  In light of recent events I feel it my duty to clear up just why Zombies *MAY* pose a larger threat than either Werewolves or Vampires.  Simple fact ladies and gentlemen.  Werewolves and Vampires know that if they eat their entire food supply in a few nights than there will not be anything left for their survival.  Zombies on the otherhand will continue to feed until there is nothing.  Now as we humans are said food source I think we can all agree that we would rather have to deal with the Vamps and Weres than a horde of forever feeding cadavers.

Andrea Warfare:
I agree muerte.Rain or shine Zombies will be near eating your kids and snacking on your steer! haha.In all seriousness,I can go out during the day carefree and at night and when its a full moon pack a silver bullet loaded gun,holy water and cross,garlic...The living dead wont stop.There isnt anything to stop them besides severing their cranial nerves from spinal nerves,i.e decapitation,head shot,etc. There is a possibility that the zombie outbreak could be spawned by a virus,and if so,then all we can hope for in an alternative defense is an antidote.Whats ironic is that we base all of our theories from books and media maybe a few experiences that havent been proven on a global level. I believe when that day does come it will shock us all.No virus.No cure.Widespread panic.If We cant control our kids from killing eachother in school,where they are supposed to be in a controlled environment,how the hell can we control the undead?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version