Monstrous People > Monstrous and gothic fashion

Gotchic...?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kadesh:
 Too bad it wasn't Muerte....... he'd have given him a link and told him to go look and shut up until he had. *<:)

MrMystery:

--- Quote from: Kadesh on January 13, 2010, 05:43:46 AM --- Too bad it wasn't Muerte....... he'd have given him a link and told him to go look and shut up until he had. *<:)

--- End quote ---

The him as in me? O.o

Kadesh:
 Yes, the 'him' as in you, Mystery. Hell, he's given me the same thing, so don't be offended. I tend to be a bit lazy myself. :doh:

Muerte:

--- Quote from: MrMystery on January 13, 2010, 06:19:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kadesh on January 13, 2010, 05:43:46 AM --- Too bad it wasn't Muerte....... he'd have given him a link and told him to go look and shut up until he had. *<:)

--- End quote ---

The him as in me? O.o

--- End quote ---

She is correct.  I have a tendency to more often than not simple post a site and make you read it until you find that little tidbit you are looking for.  Not only does it encourage self motivated research, when you start your research you find more information, which leads you to ask more questions, which leads into yet more research.  Pretty soon you have accumulated more knowledge than you know what to do with.  Long standing members know better than to ask questions which can easily be answered for themselves with a little effort.  I think now you have been here long enough to see how things work.

Kadesh:
 I still manage to ask dumb questions though. Wonder why that is? :roll:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version