Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghost hunters

Sigil Scratched Into Skin [Can't Identify]

<< < (4/4)

Nina:
Well, whatever it is, that person, if the story is true, is marked by a demon for something. I would really like to know what happened to that person.

AWBrielle:

--- Quote from: Nina on February 13, 2011, 09:09:38 AM ---Well, some like to be plain smart ass, but whatever makes ur soup spicy i guess. Gee, really, Saturn and Satan conected??? wow, how illuminating  :roll:

I still think we should be more careful when giving something names, specially of such weight. And use google as well, Saturn is not popular only among catholic rioters, there are religions and sciences more older than that, so search about Lord Sani, which is equivalent of Saturn. And wow, what amazement, they dont see this bad guy as so bad at all, so does that make Hindus satanists?

On the other hand, reading this twice: 
--- Quote ---the demon wanted me to think it was evil so that i would abandon my delving into wiccan teachings.
--- End quote ---
reeks of devil work, doesnt it?  Dear ;) :-o

--- Quote ---"I am, after all, a Teacher. I want you all to succeed. But you all must learn that slow and steady wins the race. Practice makes perfect. What I do not like is complete self-indulgence and impetuosity. Nothing worthwhile in life comes without my blessings and energy. No great works of art or music, no huge fortunes, no saints are made without me. Certainly no good buildings or gardens exist without me. No educational attainments, no career or business success can occur for long without my blessings. It is all so simple.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Excellent post. Absolutely fantastic.

Sorry, just had to comment. Continue. . . .

Manic Angel:
I'm no magickian or expert by any means. I'm curious and learning. And I just thought I'd post my 2 cents worth.
When I saw the lines, I immediately thought of Azazel's sigil...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version