Dead... And Not So Dead > The Dead and the Undead

where do i belong in this supernatural world ??

<< < (3/3)

LeXtruX:
thx for agreeing
and I have to say the same about you.
Though I'm still at novice level, I'm way ahead of most novices, all thanks to this forum and it's users, like you, Muerte, etc etc. I've discovered more of who I am and what I am and I'm still learning, I also learned that wanting to be more than just a human is something every human has at some part of his/hers life. I also learned that you can only surpass being human by your deeds, because humans are powerfull yet fragile beings.

Also, I've never heard of normal highschools and such teaching about the occult though, but I wouldn't mind undergoing some of your lessons bill. they seem worthwhile^^

confused_mystery:
ah ok sooo i'm normal but just that the powers that the normal human powers that i have are just going crazy ??
i get that i'm normal just not really about the human ability and all that. in my opinion, i think that we humans don't posses anything, we're nothing special, well at least i don't see it.

matthew321:
Humans are special in their own way. Their feelings are much stronger in a human body then as a human spirit. The bodies amplify the emotions. That means you can be twice as happy as human and the spirit would only be capable of a fraction of that happiness. Same goes for any emotions, but the point is that human emotions are stronger (perhaps strongest). Being human opens up a probability of being happy and this happiness will be amplified by the fact you are human.

Being normal and useless sounds amazing to me. The only thing stopping you from enjoying that is outside influence. Such as movies, books, stories, etc.

Your "powers" are all based on how you define them. They can be "powers", "skills", "abilities", "talents", and other terms I am unable to draw on. How you define them also effects your overall disposition on them. Powers sounds like magick while skills sounds more technical.

Also Bill I would also attend your classes.

rave phillaphia:
ah so there are two of the same post going on lol.

well if you would like to know the truth you have similar traits to what I have. It is above normal but still normal. Just think of it as that your more 'in tune' with nature and the other realm.

I still think the church holy water buring is weird so I still go with my original idea of a parasitic entity attached to you, which is easy to remove. I have already wrote on the other post so here is goes again: Do you feel drained at random times?

RunningElk:
heres what I've been taught about humans and our plane of existence everything is equal in their own special way (mathew) and i was told from a young age that everyone has magic (i like to call charaka i don't know why) inside us everyone can use magic infact from day to day people use magic and don't even know like my half sister Ella who after the movies we went to the money taking claw she lost and on our way back to the car we see a big fluffy teddy bear in the middle of the zebra crossing she picked it up and we went back to the car, this happens on a regular basis but with great power comes great responsibility and that is why magic in our culture has died down to videogames and movies because simply responsibility discipline and anything based on our ancestors way of life has degraded into our "western way of life" i think is tragic

plus mystery being a human being a pleb to existence is a good thing but something we all don't want to be i a had a screwed childhood from appearances of my later teachers and compions to just being bullied i moved to the coast with my mum and I'm a normal kid who likes to party play and listen to music about death read philosophy (sophies world greatest book) and being fascinated by our world and every detail from Andy Warhol to things beyond our knowledge

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version