MonsterVision > Monstrous Film-making

my film

(1/4) > >>

Sonnillon:
:lol: I remember when I was nine years old I tried to make my own film... of course it came out retarded, :evil:  and my stupid friend found it and showed to mostly everyone I knew! ...But that’s okay... I had some embarrassing stuff of him to... revenge is sweet :lol:

mike_hunt:
I think that its great you tried to create a movie... what was it about?! Revenge is sweet!! What was the stuff you had to embarrass your friend with?! Intrigued!!! Please reply

Sonnilion:
Undead kids eating other not dead kids... we tried to eat the dog too :D .

hehehe my friend thought it would be funny to photo himself... in his underwear :lol: ! Image this, a skinny white boy at the age 10 dancing around and pretending to sing. he was going to trash it but forgot :lol: if you ever saw the beginning of the new guy that’s sorta what he looked like in picture action. Every time I reminded him about it he threatens to kill me, I only made copies and sent it to all his relatives :roll: , his mom helped... she thought it was cute :D , I let some of our close friend take a look. When he came around asking what I was doing I handed him some pictures for keeper… I made a run for it...  :D

Shadowling:
You really are evil Sonnillon... Good job :lol: . No, I was far more responsible than you were...

Shapeshifter:
your an evil person sonni, very evil. I know the feeling of bad pictures that you wanted to trash :oops:  :cry:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version